Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2016

Miller milling!

Prudence is something that we acquire throughout the time, oh my... I had already fought against bigger girls and I should know that the probability of victory was remote. By the way, Killermiller had already said that. I wanted to fight her, so that I could demonstrate courage; the only special care I took was to bar the ceiling hold, as we can see in the prior post.
On Friday morning, the day of the fight, one could feel an excited atmosphere in the gym. All men are really mad about the match. Regarding the girls, two remarks: Valentina was clearly expecting and hoping for my defeat and shame. That Argentinian chick was always competing with me, and it was clear that she wanted to be better than me, including popularity among the boys, oh my. I think I was the most coveted girl there, and, soon after my arriving, I started dating a local boy, José, one of the wrestlers of the session, who was explicitly coveted by Valentina. Gosh, how women are competitive! This is the reason why catfights are so common...
On the same Friday morning, we agreed upon another rule for the three-fall match that night: no punches, chops and kickoffs on the head, back, breasts and crotch, in order do preserve the general health.
- Ok, Killermiller said laconically... - This day she was more laconic than ever... Uh, that filled me up with fright...
Juana was clearly rooting for me. We had became good friends soon, however there was a hindrance between us: her American girlfriend Fatima, a black girl as her, but a very rough and unpleasant person, who barely spoke with someone. Moreover, she was terribly jealous about Juana. So, the Dominican girl was always disguising her affection for me. I must say that we were mutually sexually attracted , what was conveniently put into the closet.
Well, regarding the paramount theme of this post, there is little to be said. I was hoping at least for a dignified defeat, however what really came was a humiliating annihilation. Beginning with the match itself, the experienced and talented Killermiller did not give me any chance at all. The first fall was a massacre, because I tried to maintain my dignity by refusing to submit to the Guarani monster. Gosh, that dragon beat the living daylights of me: slams that really got me sick, wristlocks and chokes, oh... lots of pro-wrestling move, including those regarding which we had agreed not to use. "You are a son of bitch", I cried, after she finally submitted me in a dreadful backbreaker over the shoulder.
 
- Learn about it: a female pro is not exactly a kind or fair person... - and after saying that, Killermiller grabbed me by the hair and compelled me to start the second fall. She was not really touched by my claimants concerning breaking of rules. My body was aching very much because of those cruel kickoffs and chops. As if she wanted to demonstrate that she was not giving a damn to the rules, she soon prepared the final act with the barred ceiling hold. Oh my, I was too weakened to offer resistance, so I submitted to the forced obedience and consequent pain on the heights. Gosh, each seconds aloft seems to be hours!
- Son of a bitch! - I cried, after be released, literally crazy about the violation of our agreement.
Another lesson learned. The first one was, definitely, do not face a bigger and stronger girl, unless you are totally sure about a even match (see, by the way, http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com.uy/2014/11/fight-tips-and-ear-tips_26.html); and the second one: keep calm, docile and meek after be thrashed, unless you want more punishment!
Oh, my, Killermiller was not kidding. She put me on my feet by pulling me by the ear and walked me to the housing. I was a little bit dazed as a consequence of the beatdown, however I was fully aware of the humiliation I am about to be submitted. My colleagues follow us cheering and mocking me, those sons of bitches! But that's life: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
- You have to learn a lot about a pro wrestler style, you girly girl. There are no rules to a better woman! - and, putting more pressure on the pulling, he asked me - Who is in charge here?
- You! - I shout, while my ear seemed to be about to be ripped off.
- So obey me! - commanded her, while walked me by the room and compelled me to squat and raise several times, always pulling and twisting my ears as if their fingers were pliers!
Gosh, what a shame! My colleagues did not feel sorry regarding my disgrace. Quite the contrary, they were laughing a lot, as if all of that was only fun... and it was, indeed, for the majority of people there! The poor loser would pay the bill, lol...
After the ear torture, Killermiller put me OTK and spanked me hard. This was not the worst spanking of my life, but, oh, my, be spanked before an audience is really humiliating! No, it was not the worst spanking of my life, but Killermiller really damaged my poor buttocks, which turned red and inflamed. Like the ears! She ordered me not to struggle and I meekly obeyed her, swallowing my tears. She had really tamed me!
After a minute or two, Killermiller launched the erotic moments of that Mad Fridays, as she lowered my panties. Uh, what a shame! My butt was uncovered for all to see. My only resource was keeping my thighs closed in order to avoid the pussy view, while Killermiller continued the punishment and some abuse, since she massaged me my buttocks...
As a final act, she rammed a piece of soup into my mouth:
- This is to cleanse your mouth. Your bad language is awful. I hope you have learned the lesson!
 I was obliged to answer: - I... (bubble) have... (bubble)... learned (bubble)... - Lol!
Gosh, the remembrance of the soundings thrashings I had in my life makes my buttocks throb...
José tried to heal my bruises and mitigate the pain of my body. A lot of ointment and sex was required to do that. Oh, that son of a bitch was really horny with my humiliation... Never mind: except for my legs and feet, all my body required for relief during that weekend... The most bruised victims were my poor buttocks and ears, which got inflamed, poor of me!
Until now, the sound of a guarania makes me remember Paraguay, and Paraguay makes me remember Killermiller.
Oh, my heart descend to my buttocks and they throb in a tachycardic way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment