Search This Blog

Monday 2 January 2017

Concerning hard body dark black girls

Once I have a break in my memories, let me take the opportunity to talk about a topic of the prior post. I do love hard body black girls, especially the darkest ones, highlighting their shiny and sweaty skin. I have already posted some pics of attractive black girls here, but I must underline the seven ones in http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com.uy/2014/12/the-white-womans-burden.html, which depicts a much stronger black woman annihilating a poor petite blonde, as sexy as her tormentor. Here we are the video of the match, an amazing example of dominance and humiliation, sub-genre "sassy victim". Well, a lot of people love a valiant thrashed loser, who refuses acting like a vegetable at the hands of her torturer. Let's see the first segment:
Is this blonde a masochist wishing to rub salt into her wounds, allowing to get destroyed by the superior black amazon?
It is possible. In fact, in this beginning, the smaller girl endures bravely her humiliation. The dark skinned lady is really great and beautiful (like her unfortunate opponent, who is pinned, facesat, scissored, lifted and thrown at the mercy of the giantess). I really love those defined muscles, the powerful and perfect butt and thighs, as well the sexy contrast between the colour of the body and the pale soles and palms... Well, let,s appreciate the second segment:
Well, I have to remark two classic scenes: i) the top removal, to add more humiliation to the thrashed blonde; and ii) the sexy, desperate and late surrender ("I give, I give"): the black lady, nonetheless, will turn a deaf to the victim's begging. Before passing to the third part, I really need to say: if nothing else would have happened in this match, it would be worth seeing only for the bridge performed by the lovely victim... 
Time for some pussy kissing, ass smelling and other degrading punishments. Why is so sexy hearing a beaten victim begs for mercy ("oh, no", "please, stop") and seeing the implacable tormentor continues the cruel martyrdom?...
Oh, there is not a clear answer...
In the last segment, we can see the poor blonde lassie lost between those huge thighs and submitted to disgraceful punishments, including having her face rubbed against the mat, as if she were... a bitch!
"I give, I give", the unfortunate victim begs, implores: "I give up, I give up". But it will take three minutes until the predator gets satisfied and lets her humiliated prey alone and meditating in life: that humbled blonde probably learnt a hard lesson and will not mess up again with a black lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment