Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2016

Paying a debt

I know I am in debt with myself and my two readers, but it has been being impossible for me to post in this blog since September 2015! Life, in fact, is built by paths and gaps; so let's go ahead, perhaps in a very slow pace...
I had promised in http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2015/09/camel-tears-or-not-legs-up-pehaps.html to post a beautiful video, in which a mature lady would put her younger naked victim in a camel clutch. More than that, the bitch was previously stretched, weakened and softened in a very nice surfboard hold. Two of my favourite holds! The blonde loser is really a good actress and performs a very sexy legkicking, only to demonstrate us how futile is any struggle against a powerful and stronger rival.
For a dominant lady, there is nothing like a stripped loser...

No comments:

Post a Comment