Search This Blog

Monday 17 August 2015

Getting back...

A prolonged illness was the cause of the interruption of this blog. Well, well, well, since work is the curse of Adam, the excess of work is the curse and torture of Adam and his descendants. But now I resume the blog, in a more slow pace - and free as a bird...
Since long-term illnesses have the power of making the mercy emerge from the most hard-hearted people, I was worthy of Comrade Mine's benevolence. Therefore, I am free from the former commitments regarding the periodicity of the posts. I am grateful to the ever-ready sense of justice of Ms. Me, who is also very hard - remaining she fair, however, despite this fact.
So, I inform myself - since I have no longer even the two readers who used to follow me - that, from now onwards, the posts will be irregular, and that the so longed punishment Comrade Mine would like to apply me is out of question. My butt is joyful for that. Below, a little bit of what Comrade Mine, in her deepest thoughts, considers I am worthy to suffer.
Something that would make me cry...
Or in something especially humiliating position...
Or with absolutely no clothes on, completely dominated...

No comments:

Post a Comment