Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Under the rhythm of the break - the hammer lock again

I am still thinking about that splendid combo move on that skinny blonde, which began with a hammer lock and ended in a OTS back breaker. Personally, I believe there is nothing as a good hammer lock to display a defeated bitch. One of the most amazing humiliation a girl may impose on another is making the bitch walk. "Walk, bitch, otherwise I will break your arm". Uh, how glorious, my mouth salivates, as Pavlov's dog, when I remember Miss Universe walking on the poll area at my mercy. On the other hand, my buttocks throb at the image of Fátima compelling me to that humiliating stroll at that gymnasium... Oh, that is life and these are posts of the past... After all, we are sometimes up, some times down...
The two videos bellow show the same girl compelled to a forced march by her tormentor. I consider them very exciting.
What a lovely tormentor, by the way... nice assets... Well, and the words "all right, I submit"sound like music to her, I suppose...
The second video is even better, as the blonde is humiliated also by a good hair pulling, a sleeper and... some ass kicking!
It is an utmost humiliation to beg for mercy so many times until the winner gets satisfied... 

No comments:

Post a Comment