Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

Still breaking

Well, as this blog is a kind of confessional diary, I apologise to my two readers for my insistence on the scene of the last post. It is difficult to me to choose only one step of the combined move, so, I want to post the hammer lock step firstly. This is a basic move, about which I have commented in other posts. It is in my memory for I used it to win my first brawl, against Miss Universe. On the other hand, I was victim of a double hammer lock in my first defeat.
Both facial expressions says all! I love the near aimless, desperate and futile movement of the poor victim's free arm. If the hot girl really twisted and folded that thin arm, gosh... the skinny blonde cried for real!
Once I underlined the first and the second steps, I could not neglect the final step, the OTS back breaker, which brought the move to a perfect end. Oh, my, it is really painful. 
One of the hot blonde's hand supports the back of one of the skinny blonde's thigh, while the other hand is put on the front part of the other victim's thigh. The small of the back of the poor girl is on the perpetrator's shoulder and suffers the impact of each up and down shaking movements. Heavens, it is torturing! A pray's hand on the tormentor's free shoulder does little to alleviate pain or increase balance.
That means that this hold was really painful, although in a fake match...  I think the poor girl needed to take some painkillers afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment