Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

A break in the break for a break

I know that I am postponing my cousin's Benedicto report with a special series of removed bras, lol... I will not lose the thread, nonetheless I want to talk a little bit more about the match of the last post. Once the scene I was about to talk has nothing similar to a flying bra, I am breaking the break!
The topic deserves it, however, and it is another break, in reality a back breaker. Oh, gosh, what a terrible move, over the knee or in a torture rack; but the most painful of them is undoubtedly the back breaker over the shoulder, because the body's victim has one only and narrow support. In the OTK back breaker, the floor is close and, in the torture rack, the support basis is larger.
The scene below is paradigmatic for me. I consider it one of the most beautiful sequences ever in a catfight. The starting move is a hammerlock, and I guess that the hot girl really perpetrates it for real. She locks the stretched victim's arm and twist it before folding it behind the loser´s back and pulling it towards the shoulder. The skinny sexy girl immediately shouts "my arm!" and puts the free hand on the shoulder.
The move was so intense that the folded arm remains for a while behind the back after released. The poor girl is put on her foot by a humiliating hair pulling. Her facial expression is amazing.The arm is aching, as he eventually holds it.
Last, but not least, the unfortunate skinny lassie is put in an over the shoulder back breaker. Oh, her long hair points down in a magnificent effect, while she express her inferiority with a "my back" shout. He begs her submission, but only after the second plea the hot winner releases her, in an additional humiliation. By the way, a victory pose awaits for the loser...
It is difficult to chose the best point, but, because of the symbolic meaning it conveys, the standing up scene deserves a slow motion replay:
Very good actresses, by the way. Really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment