Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

"All I can hear I me mine, I me mine, I me mine"

Lady I: Good morning, Ms Me, I am grateful for you receiving me in audience. I beg your pardon for the inconvenience.
Ms Me: Good morning, Lady I. There is no annoyance at all. May I help you?
Lady I: I am really embarrassed to ask you that, Ms Me, but I am obliged by circumstances.
Ms Me: Let me know your demand.
Lady I: As I promised to you, I have been publishing every day in the blog. Since 1st November, I published 91 posts, including this one. I have promised this pace for an entire year, nonetheless it is really detrimental for my life, Ms. Me.
Ms Me: Well, may I know the reason of all this... deleteriousness, Lady I?
Lady I: It is my job, Ms Me. You certainly know that I am a very busy person.
Ms Me: I agree, Lady I, I agree.
Lady I: Besides the heavy load of routine work, I have to make work trips. I am going to travel next Tuesday, 13,  so I decided to publish in advance several posts. 91 posts is the number expected for a three-month period of activity.
Ms Me: Sure, until 30th January, the 91th day of activity.
Lady I: So, I demand you that, for the next three months, beginning in the 92th post, for an one time each two days pace, Ms Me. I am really worn out, and I have a lot of job to do.
Ms Me: I understand you, Lady I, Nevertheless, as you know, I have to consult Comrade Mine to hear her advice.
Lady I: Oh, Ms Me, Comrade Mine is so strict…
Ms Me: That is life, Lady I, you know that we all are the same person…
Lady I: Sure.
Ms Me: Comrade Mine, please, would you help me?
Comrade Mine: For sure, Ms Me.
Ms Me: I have to talk with you in private. Is it possible?
Comrade Mine: Of course.


Ms Me: Lady I, are you ready for the decision?
Lady I: For sure, Ms Me.
Ms Me: I agree with you, notwithstanding the opposition of Comrade Mine.
Lady I: I am grateful to you, Ms Me, and I offer my excuses to Comrade Mine.
Ms Me: Perfect, Lady I. Notwithstanding my decision, I have taken into account Comrade Mine’s pondering, so that I decided that the time for the posts each two days was extended to six months. In order to round the counts: you will post more 91 posts until 31st July. I would like to ask you if is any more questions regarding the issue.
Lady I: No, Ms Me, I am grateful and understood perfectly. I will post for six months one time each two days. The landmark will be the 92nd post. The deadline is 31st July, when I shall have been posted by the 182nd time.
Ms Me: I suggest that you thank also to Comrade Mine. She suggested a good bare bottom spanking as punishment for your break, nevertheless, she magnanimously withdrew her pleading after I have appealed for you.
Lady I: Oh, thank you very much, Comrade Mine. My buttocks thank as well.
Ms Me: And finally, Lady I, today you have to post at least an image, as determined in the beginning of the works.
Lady I: For sure, Ms Me. Would you please see above?
Ms Me: Oh! I would like to know what was the theme that linked the images.
Lady I: Oh, Ms Me, it is only the beauty. They are all amazing. They show four of my favourite holds, which are humiliating by themselves.
Ms Me: Oh, beauty is a beautiful reason - I beg your pardon for the redundancy. I agree with you.
Lady I: If you allow me, Ms Me, I will post two spanking pics, just in honour of Comrade Mine and her benevolence.
Ms Me: Sure, Lady I. Let´s see them
Lady I: They are beautiful too,,, and a good spanking is always humiliating, Ms Me, Besides, the lovely spankee looks like us... oh, that is, looks like me... sorry, has similar features to those of my personal appearance...
Ms Me: Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment