Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

The Übermensch and the Last Woman - XIII

He had intuited that She would not relieve his poor hoochie of more humiliation. He had no doubts that the poor thing would be the true pièce de résistence of the dinner.
She received him with hot kisses:
- I miss you so much… And I understand you. I know very well your fondness for a big, round and beautiful butt. I congratulate you: she have one of the most beautiful derrières of the planet.
- Well, as a whole, nobody compares to you, my love. You are not a pair of buttocks, or legs, or tits. I know that you understand: the flesh is weak…
- And what about the spirit?
- Oh, it is lively. What do you suggest for me?
- Do not stay awake, so that you shall continue yielding in temptation…
He was completely delighted by the true woman he had:
- Night and day, you are the one, my love…
- Beneath the moon or under the sun, but not in Barcelona, I suppose… at least all the time…
- I am sorry, I was not expecting you to come…
She kissed him: - To the dinning room, to appreciate the boom…
These words made him get back to the cruel game they were playing, with the poor hoochie's unwilling volunteering. In fact, the unfortunate bimbo was there, in the dinning room, at the side of the table, she herself transformed into another table. In a prone position, her folded legs and arms were tied to the narrow table top, one of the less sizes of which was laying on the unfortunate bimbo’s shoulders.
His only and one lover had thought in all the details that normally turned him on.  First of all, he was magnetically attracted for women laying prone with legs up. She had painted the poor girl's toenails red, and tattooed with henna the upper part of the one of those magnificent buttocks. To complete the list of his fetishes, the hoochie had gained a pony tail…
- She received strict instructions, with which she shall comply. She is obedient and will remain completely still for you appreciate her during dinner.
- It is a master piece…
They made sex several times during dinner…

No comments:

Post a Comment