Search This Blog

Saturday 3 January 2015

White girls on top and... aloft!

Gosh, the black lady below is the kind of human being who makes someone shit out of fear simply at her sight! (oh, this has already happened to me, oh my... To shit out of fear, I mean...)
Nonetheless, it is nothing compared with what this mountain of power did to the hot white MILF below (or latina, as Americans would say...)
The wrestlers left us almost nothing to the imagination, whether it be by the endless humiliation moves, whether it be by the weird MILF's outfit... Nevertheless, besides the obviously fake weightlifting (and all of the rest, it must be said), I really appreciate some passages like the spanking stroll by the ring or the forced obedience scene, when the white MIFL is compelled to "walk like a dog". It is amazing that the totally humiliated and almost naked beaten girl feels desperate when her black tormentor... strips her off her knee high socks! In the end, is really arousing the bodyscissors/double arm pinning/spanking/abusive fondling combo... And the MILF's beggings, of course...
Here you are another clip of this black exterminator:
It is exciting the repetitive interchange of "no"/"please", from the hot white chick, and the peremptory "yes", from the black tormentor. An always beautiful boston crab extracts the humiliating submission from the white lass, nevertheless her agony continues for a while, once the black woman does not release immediately the hold, only to add humiliation and show how strong she was for her unfortunate prey...
No more comments. While seeing so much humiliation and thrashing, I imagined myself under the claws of this massacre machine, and my buttocks started throbbing... Oh, my, what an odd phenomenum...
I think that I will post something else of this black wrestler, but only time will tell...


No comments:

Post a Comment