Search This Blog

Friday 2 January 2015

Beauty on top, or not...

We can see in the pics below the same sassy young black girl of the prior posts defeating a hotter white lass. Humiliation in the heights...
...and towards the floor...!
I do not think that the beautiful little round ass of this machine of humiliation is the problem, nonetheless, something is lacking in the set as a whole.
No problem for her, it must be said. I guess she feels very well while trouncing the hottie. And we can yet appreciate some more wonderful hair effects, like a rainfall of pain...
Oh, this black girl makes me remind of Fatima, oh my, what a shame for me that fight... It was probably my worst humiliation in life... (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2014/11/when-it-rains-it-pours.html)
But let's turn the subject...
I do not think that the girls I have beaten up were more attractive than me - with the honorable exception of Miss Universe, of course (oh, my, I felt something stirring inside me while I humiliated that flamboyant bitch in that public pool area... - http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com.uy/2014/11/a-seminal-scene.html). All my opponents, in general, were not especially hotter or uglier than me, except for a young girl, like this black brat, that taught me one of the most humiliating lessons of my life. I do not like remember this now, exactly because she was so superior, so hot, so... all... Oh, I need to register that in a post... one of these days... Gosh, I am using in excess this fucking expression... One of these days, one of these days, one of these days... "I AM GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES!!!!!!!!!!"...
Now I understand, Mr Freud: in many times I should have to relate a humiliating experience, I postponed it to "one of these days". Oh, and, like a boy after be thrashed at school by a stronger companion, I swallowed my tears to avoid bellowing to my tormentor: "One of these days I am going to cut you into little peaces!".
I dream of revenges. It would be amazing to destroy Fatima, Donna Lucrezia (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2014/12/sing-o-goddess-anger-of-donna-lucrezia.html) and all the ladies that one day mopped up the floor with me, having this magical song  playing in the background! But I know that we shall not try to extract latex from avocato trees, shall not we? One time humiliated is less worst than two; two than three, and so on...
So, let me finish for today by posting a last pic of another not especially pretty black girl chastising another poor white cutie...

No comments:

Post a Comment