Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

"Sing, O goddess, the anger of" Donna Lucrezia, "that brought countless ills upon" me

To finalise the mature women issue, I have to confess that I am not lucky regarding it... Let me explain.
After my twentieth birthday, my father delivered me an ultimatum:
 Girl, you are getting old. It is time for you to come to your senses. You have finished high but you have been working as shop assistant for three years. Have you ever tought about the future? What do you want in life? You make troubles sometimes, you learn jiu-jutsu with your boyfriend every day. Are these your life goals? Oh, my, go to university, go to the capital city. You have to seize the chance now, once I managed to earn money in the last years. Go to the city, baby, and make love, and sex, not war...
Yes, my dady is a liberal and libertarian guy, I am a lucky daughter... He was right, except for the sex issue. In reality, I make a lot of sex, sex in exsexx, lol, but I have to admit that my boyfriend used to relate - in excess - sex and fighting... Well, this is another story, to other posts... and so are the problems I made...
My daddy was not wealthy until I was about sixteen or seventeen. Nonetheless, owing to a combination of circumstances, like price of commodities, sense of opportunity, hard work, a lot of good lucky etc etc, he really earned a lot of money after that. He was giving me the oportunity to be a... daddy's girl, lol! Well, I have never aimed for that, nevertheless, once I was rather upset and bored with my boyfriend, rather tired of being beaten, and rather downhearted to beat (all subjects to other posts), I accepted the challenge and moved to the capital city, where I took exams and got into the college. Well, well...
As a rich preppy girl studying in a big city, I had a great time. An entire apartment only for me and boyfriends in it when I wanted... I thought it was no problem I spend my life in happiness and do what I wanted to do. But in that huge building where I lived during my stay in the capital city, I think that this way of life caused a little bit of inconvenience, especially when I heard loud techno music.
My left-hand neighbour had already complained a lot, but the others had not, and then I continued with my habits. Neighbors barely talk to each other, really! But I did not expect the avenging fury of Donna Lucrezia, which should be Borgia, my above-referred neighbour. She was a beautiful thirty-eight to forty years old buff-bodied woman who lived alone. She used frequently to receive their boyfriends, like me, and did not seem boring at all, both for her youthful and lively behavior as well as for her boyfriends... She always complained courteously...
On one Friday evening, I was hanging around, listening to loud techno, barefoot and wearing only shorts and a bikini top, thinking about my night out, which would start at 11 pm, when Donna Lucrezia knocked violently the door and ordered me to down the volume. I did not like the tone of her voice.
 I will not down it. And fuck you!  I replied, opening the door.
I should have been more careful, because I am a petite girl and she was very big and strong. I also did not expect her to run over me. She grabbed my hair and hit me in the mouth, and then gave me lots of punches in the belly, all at the threshold. She entered the room grabbing me by the hair, locked the door and continued to beat me. I could not defend myself, she was really very strong.
 I will do you a favor, I will teach you to be a human being!  she shouted.
She led me to the sofa, put me on your knees, controlling me by grabbing by the hair, took my shorts and panties off and spanked me soundly... Anybody knows how long? I know, because when I was placed on her knees, the wall clock was right in front of me: for half an hour (from 8 to 8:30pm)! In the mid-way, she alleviated me of the weight of my top, so that I could appreciate the punishment stark naked, in a additional dosis of humiliation...
She hit very hard, ensuring acute pain. I screamed and cursed her. And more I cursed, more she spanked me, increasing the power of the slaps, which she distributed alternatively on each buttock. 

My ass was burning as if in fire. She said nothing during the spanking. And during it I gradually changed my speech: after cursing a lot, I ordered her to release me (“okay, that's okay”, I said, when I finally agreed on behaving better); then I asked her for stopping (“please, stop, you are hurting me a lot”); then I apologized, a thousand of apologies. I said I was sorry and regret; I begged, I said I would do everything she wanted. And eventually, at a certain time, it was much to me: I started to cry rivers of tears because the pain was too intense and the the humiliation even more. 
I think her hand started to hurt and she took one of her flip-flops off and used it to spank me until the end. It seemed that she was enjoying very much beating me like under a metronome rhythm (someone has already studied piano?).

Once satisfied, she said:
 It was for your own good, naughty little girl! Now, you can choose: I will repeat the dosis using a belt or you will endure some hours of corner time!
 Corner time!  I begged  Please, corner time!
She laughed sarcastically.
 Good and obedient girl - and tapped my head, as if I were a little child, or a pet . Now, go to the corner there. Legs apart, hands on the crown, each elbow on each wall.
I obeyed.
In that corner, sometimes I turned the head, full of fear, in order to glimpse Donna Lucrezia's presence. After half one hour, feeling my armpits painfull, I decided to attempt a fleeing... however, a discret noise coming from behind me made me come back immediately to the punishment position. It was my lucky. Donna Lucrezia bellowed to me:
 Now, naughty girl, to the corner at the side of the door; legs apart, crossed hands, head on the wall, each back of the hand on each upper butt-cheek.
I obeyed.

This time I had no courage to move my head, because the presence of Donna Lucrezia was fully noticeable, once she corrected my posture every time I moved a little my tired limbs.
 Time to move  she said after one hour . Go to your bedroom. Keep standing up up a little distant from the corner. Legs closed. Hands on the nape. Arms open.
I obeyed.
Oh, my, the position seemed at first more comfortable. Donna Lucrezia, however, did not miss a trick: she compelled me to keep the position for endless two hours, pinching my nipples at each signal of moving disobedience.

I had to beg for mercy:
 Please, Donna Lucrezia (she had obliged me call her this way), I can not stand any more...
 Oh, poor thing, I will help you. Let's to a beltspanking session...
 No, please - I cried immediately.
 So - she said - what do you want?
 Oh, I do not know...
She pinched hard my tits , what made me remember what I wanted.
 Corner time, please, more corner time!
 Good! - she said, tapping my head - I see I am helping you a lot. So, you will change again. To the side of the door. Forearms up and against the wall. And in tiptoes!
Oh, heavens, I obeyed. Oh, my, this was a true session of torture. After twenty minutes my calves were in pain and trembling. I had no courage to complain and started crying.
 Oh, poor child. I am not an executioner, little lady... You can rest now from the standing position. So, kneel down at the side of that ironing board.
I obeyed.
 Hands crossed on the nape.
I obeyed, oh my.
 Arms open!
Oh, hell, I obeyed!
 Stay there, completely still. You have to make deep meditations regarding her way of life. Ok?
 Yes.
 How did I teach you to say, little brat?
 Yes, Donna Lucrezia.
 Again.
 Yes, Donna Lucrezia.
The forced obedience was calming me down a little bit. I understood that the my destiny was to be under Donna Lucrezia's control. So, I really obeyed her and meditated a lot, completely still, without attempting any move to get rid from the punishment.
I stayed in this way for two endless hours.
She was careful in keeping the pleasant temperature of water until noon – what a good nature creature! And until noon she grabbed me intermittently by the hair again and drowned me until I lost my breath – keeping my wrists tied behind me with my own bikini top.
When she made me emerged, I was compelled to say "I'll be a good neighbour”, “I will not disturb anybody else," "My rights end when the others' begins”, "I was a bad girl and now I will not be more", “Do not do unto others what you do not want to make you” – and thousand others pills of wisdom more. I repeated everything, scared and obedient, because she, despite being right, was mad as a hatter and, after all, I could not endure another dose of Pat Boone or pat-bum...
At noon, she left. I stood up, trying to get rid of the bikini top, which kept my wrists tied, in order to call  someone up – but she came and caught me off guard.
She grabbed me again by the hair, being I all wet, and asked me if I wanted more punishment. For God's sake, more punishment would disfigure my until then lovely bum-bum, I think that neither Dr. Pitanguy could recompose it, it would be total loss by excessive swelling.
So I begged desperately her for mercy. Gosh, she made me sit on the toilet and swallow two bottles of laxatives, an horrible thing that gave me the urge of vomiting and made Mussolini laugh, even if impaled on Lucifer's trident.
But I did not vomit: I defecated up the guts during the whole afternoon. Meanwhile, the crazy woman gave me homemade oral re-hydration solution and light food to make me endure the ordeal, and defecate more and more. She said me several times that the punishment was to me got cleansed.
At 6pm, there was nothing more to be expelled from my guts. She ordered me to stand up and go to the shower. She washed me brutally and completely, with the right of a shower hose into my ass!
 Now you are really cleansed.  she said, after the torturing enema.
Meanwhile I got cold, my nipples got erect as hell. She pinched painfully them:
 Good girls have to be decent. Put a shirt on!
I obeyed.
 Now, kneel down there  and pointed me a spot  on coarse salt!
I obeyed.
– I am a soft-hearted teacher. It would be corn kernels.
– Thanks, Donna Lucrezia – I said, automatically.
– Head against the wall.
I obeyed
– Forearms crossed against the lower back. Each hand against each elbow.
Gosh, I obeyed!
At almost 8pm, exactly 24 hours after the torture had started, she left me face down on my bed, with compresses on the ass. She gave me a painkiller and a fucking sleeping pill, that made me only wake up on Sunday afternoon.
Notwithstanding, I "awoke from uneasy dreams" all the night, feeling me like a "monstruous vermin". In the nightmares, Donna Lucrezia spanked me all the time. I woke up groggy several times and, completely worn out, I turned my head to have a glimpse, over my shoulder, of my butt. Oh, my, the only thing I could notice, probably from Saturday onwards, was that the compresses were not on my butt anymore... Would have Donna Lucrezia come back in order to verify my butt wreckage?
In fact, when I woke up late in the Sunday morning, the apartment keys were on my side, plus a box of painkiller, two tablets of the fucking sleeping pills and a cold pack, besides a bunch of light food, all on the bed. The bitch left me even a Pat Boone CD...
I closed swiftly the door, making me sure she was not inside...

...ate the baby food and, when I was going to take a shower (Gosh, I was stinking, perhaps of fear...), I resolved to take a look at my butt in the mirror of the bedroom - oh poor thing of me!
After shower, I decided to take an additional painkiller and an extra sleeping pill. I filled the cold pack up with ice and put it on my swollen butt. I just woke up on Monday, when my poor behind started a timid deflating protest.
The funny thing is that Donna Lucrezia went on treating me very well, greeting me as if nothing has occurred. I laughed a lot to her, to keep my charming assets firm round, smooth and tanned in my bikinis.
Poor thing of my ass: it is so cute, it did not deserve all that punishment... Did I..
Good fellow this Donna Lucrezia, so good looking and buff-bodied.
I have never heard loud music anymore.
The CD of Pat Boone I did not break, for security reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment