Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 November 2014

When it rains it pours

When I lived in a Caribbean Spanish speaking country, I trained freestyle wrestling in a gymnasium. I along with three other girls and six guys used to train together. One of the lads, José, was my boyfriend.
On some Friday, after training, we would promote no-rules matches, in which, seriously or for fun, vicious holds like camel clutches, surfboards and boston crabs were allowed and, of course, applied to humiliate the opponent in female-female and male-male. The audience used to make fun of the losers in order to create a competitive atmosphere.
One of the female wrestlers, Fatima, was a black girl. She was very uncouth and hated white people. She had already worked two white girls over sadistically, having fun in putting them in excruciating moves and hear the antagonist begging for mercy several times before releasing the hold.
I was fascinated by applying camel clutches: it is a painful and beautiful hold because, when well performed, makes the loser a kind of human trophy under the control of the winner. It is a humiliating move, which demonstrates unequivocal superiority. I had already beaten another girl applying the camel clutch hold and, for that, people nicknamed me "la chica-dromedario" – or, in English, camelclutchgirl. One of my camel-clutched victims was a black girl, Juana, a friend of Fatima's. Juana was friend of mine too. But Fatima only talked to black people, she was very intolerant, because she had lived in the Southern United States or in a near-apartheid place, I do not know.
But I have no racial prejudice, this is not an institute in my country, and I relate to black, white, red, yellow – or green or blue! – people. All wrestlers in the gymnasium were friend of mine... except Fatima, of course, always rude and unpleasant. Apart from that, she was jealous of me and José, a beautiful black guy.
After I had beaten Juana, Fatima seemed very angry: as I had beaten a black girl, it would be necessary – in her mind – a revenge! Once upon a Friday, she challenged me: "Hey, you sour milky girl, what about a match tonight? I will make you swallow your own medicine! I will break your pride and, perhaps, your spine!"
I am not a proud girl, it was an unfair remark. Only an intolerant person could tell this to me. I gulped and gave her no answer, unless accepting the challenge, although Fatima really had scared me. But she was smaller than me, and I thought I could win. José did not like the idea of a fight between me and the angry black girl, and told me: "Beware". These word frightened me too, but it did not make me back down.
At 8 pm all the people were in the gymnasium to enjoy the match. I and Fatima were wearing body building attire: top, colant shorts, stockings and sneakers. We took off the sneakers and the stockings, and agreed to a 4-falls submission match. Oh, unfortunatelly, it wasn't properly a match, but a mismatch!
Soon, I noticed that Fatima's muscles touched like iron! And, although she was smaller than me, she was stronger and more, much more skilled! She quickly trapped me in a painful arm lock. Slowly, she drove me to my knees, while I was feeling my arm on the verge to be broken and my elbow seeming to be popped. Shamefully, I screamed my submission to her in few seconds, but she, sadistically, did not release the hold, torturing me during ten minutes. I shouted my submission several times, feeling weaker and weaker, in panic, sweating copiously.
Fatima noticed my weakness, and quickly shoved me to the mat and applied me a painful figure-four leg lock. Powerless, I only groaned, and moaned, and begged for mercy, while Fatima tortured my poor legs, laughing and mocking me. I was feeling like I should had never been born, when she released the hold and, unceremoniously and in a flash, ripped off my shorts, besides my vain resistance.
– Here's my first trophy, white trash! – said Fatima, while I closed my eyes wondering further tortures.
It was a shame to be exposed only in lemon green thong and top, but the pain was so intense that I was not thinking about that: it was necessary to go to the second fall, and I knew that I had no chance!
One minute after, we were fighting again, and again Fatima easily ruled over, dominating me in a full nelson hold. I was tortured for several minutes, and, after she released the hold, I felt like a cut log on the mat, completely limp. She rolled me over, putting my face against the canvas:
– And now, your own medicine, camelclutchgirl!
She pulled my shoulders, put her thighs under my armpits, and applied me a cruel camel clutch hold.
– Your favourite medicine, camelclutchgirl, do you like? Oh, why are you groaning? Does it hurt? – She asked me, laughing, while she put more and more and more pressure, arching my back like a soft rubber, and making my nape touch my back! I tried to say my submission, but it was pratically impossible, because your hands were violently pulling my chin, and I hardly could open the mouth. My throat seemed to be broken, and I was feeling asphyxiated. I only could groan grotesque and frantically some words sounding like "I submit", "no more", "for God's sake", "mercy, mercy", "you're killing me", what increased my humiliation and Fatima's glory.
The camel clutch agony is rather indescribable. The back and the neck seem to be broken under excruciating pain. The throat closes and it makes one gasping. Fatima controlled me in the camel clutch for two long minutes, which seemed to me two years. My ears were buzzing, my hands and forearms tingling, and all my body shivering! I was on the verge to pass out, when Fatima released the hold, letting me lay limp on the mat. She brutally ripped of my top, and after a minute or two I realized that my punishment would be very, very, very humiliating.
I did not want to stand up, I want only rest on the mat and weep, but Fatima grabbed my hair and forced me to stand up. I was very embarrassed by the fact that Fatima was exposing me topless to the assistance. I instinctively covered my breasts with the hands and supplicated:
– No more, please, I submit, I'm feeling bad, you're the better woman.
But Fatima was cruel:
– No honey, no, white shit. It is a 4-falls match. You can draw! – And she laughed sarcastically. She released my hair and walk back, calling me to the third fall. I was completely dazed and, in a second, I have again been shoved to the mat, under her control. This time, Fatima enjoyed torturing me in excruciating arm and leg twisting holds, making each arm and each leg looks like a pretzel. How many times did I submit and beg for mercy? Meanwhile, the assistance did appreciate me being tortured and my poor toplessed body becoming totally stripped naked when Fatima ripped off my panties, and stood over me in a victory pose, hanging up the last cloth trophy.
"Well", I thought, trying to cover my tits and privates with the hands, "it is the end, at least, thanks God".
I could not face the assistance, so ashamed I was. After two minutes, I had the courage of sitting on the mat, covering the tits and keeping the legs together to hide my pussy, and talked to Fatima:
– Ok, you won, it is over. Congratulations. Give my clothes back, please.
Fatima smiled sardonically:
– Two misunderstandings, darling white rubbish, dear pale hen. First: I notify you that your clothes are being confiscated. Second: it is a 4-falls match and we only fought three times. Let is go to the last one. You can win at least one fall, score your goal of honour, ho-ho-ho...
My God, there was no more honour. I panicked:
– No, it is over! You have humiliated me enough! And I will not fight stark naked!
– Oh, you will! It is summer, you will feel fine! And I still want give you a "recuerdo": a naked camel clutch. It will be unforgettable.
And immediately she put me on my feet, grabbing my hair, while I cried for piety and tried vainly cover my privates. I would be beaten and humiliated completely nude in front of all colleagues! Fatima easily applied me a double hammerlock, and made me walk round the gymnasium to expose me to the assistance, holding my both wrists with one hand, while the other squeezed my nape like torturing cramps or pliers.
– I will put you to shame in front of the guys, including your beautiful boyfriend!
And she made me walk slowly in front of them; I think that they really appreciated my humiliation, my tits and buttocks bouncing in that macabre stroll for the glory of their libido. Several times she stopped squeezing the nape of my neck and spanked hard my buttocks, which turned red. It was the ultimate humiliation: be spanked nude and dominated in front of all, in front of my boyfriend! My cheeks were wet by the tears I dropped, while my great bottom "cheeks" were getting red and swollen, manhandled by the cruel spanker.
The punishment continued: she ordered me, in front of the audience, to squat and stand up several times, alternatively, like a remote controlled dummy, just to demonstrate that in fact I had became a toy in her hands.
After fifteen minutes of obedience and shame, she applied me the expected camel clutch, just for me appreciate again my own medicine. Comfortably seated on the small of my back, she bent me to the limit only chin locking me, my arms pending limply, like a rag doll. I began drooling while murmuring incomprehensible clemency words. But my groans sounded like bird melody to Fatima's ears, that slowly and painfully used her feet to spread my legs further and further apart, just to expose better my ass and womanhood to everybody. The move increased the pain, I soon was unable even to moan, feeling tingling all over my body. And eventually I passed out.

When I woke up, I was laid on the mat on my back, spread-eagled and exposing my now shaved pussy to all. Fatima showed me a little clear plastic bag full of my pubic hair ("A 'souvenir', darling!", she said), put one feet pressing hard my bladder. I was on the verge to wee and so I urinated, out of control, on the mat, making a great round stain on it.
But the humiliation would have a final act: Fatima took a red lipstick and wrote on my belly – BEATEN, pussy SHAVED – she faced me down and, after scrubbing my nose on my own wee, like a dog, completed the phrase on my back – HUMILIATED AND – on the buttocks, distributing the words by the cheeks – SPAN-KED –, and on the posterior thighs and calves – BY A BLACK GIRL.
Then, Fatima, sitting on my thighs, grabbed my wrists with one hand, made my legs apart with her feet, and rammed the lipstick into my ass! I cried, I shouted desperately, trying to lock the ass hole, but it was in vain. People, finally and mercifully, halted the torture... Thanks God!
After be stretched like a marshmallow, I had to go out of the academy in a stretcher, to José's home, near the gymnasium, covered by that degrading words, by shame, and two towels – and with a lipstick in my ass! José, obviously, was furious, thinking in five penis – apart from his own phallus, of course – getting stiffened at the view of my cute and humiliated body, including my delicate tits, my gorgeous butt and my rose and shaved pussy... And it took hours to shit that damned lipstick!
Humiliating too was to come back to the gymnasium on Monday, and see Fatima wearing my confiscated outfit. In order to promote a better "recuerdo", she was wearing like a armband my lemon green panties and exposing like a cameo the little bag full of my pubic – and now public! – hair! Looking at that, my legs trembled and the view of my tormentor, torturer, butcher... monster, yes, monster... filled me of fear and the urge of defecate. I had to run desperately to the bathroom and I evacuated a lot... And people mocked while I was seated in panic on the toilet, coming out in cold sweat...
Oh! one minute after, she walked into the bathroom and, while I was seated there expelling all my fear, she shaved my head bald using an electric razor... She told me that during my last 5 days in that country I would serve her and Juana as a slave. I had to obey, otherwise she would had annihilated me again.
Oh, shame! That last week I had to expose my bald head to all my colleagues. It made me remind all the time of my vexer and was a striking mark of humiliation for me. And at every night, I had to be the black girls' shaved white slave, maid and manicurist...
On the last Friday night of my stay, while the group was having fun, I had to clean the floor of the black room mates' apartment... It was very degrading...
On the last Saturday, when I went to the airport to get my flight home, it seemed as if I was leaving hell. It was the most humiliating page in my life's history... Fortunately, I hope, I'll never see my cruel punisher again...

No comments:

Post a Comment