Search This Blog

Sunday 28 December 2014

Dangling ding-dong

I am not precisely a hardcore fan of... hardcore! I love some hardcore scenes only few moments a years. I think that cruelty in real life is really abominable. I came to the conclusion that the monster inside me tempers cruelty with a lot of fantasy, unreality and, of course, lots of sarcasm, irony, absurdity, etc etc etc. Based upon these instinctive comments, I consider that just as I love read from Artemis Smith to Leo Tolstoy, I admire both Orson Welles and Jess Franco. So, the scene below, from a 80's sexploitation film, is really enjoyable for me. The lutteuse is really a very pretty girl, whilst the man, well, he is not exactly as ugly as Allien, nevertheless he is simply an "idiot, full of sound and fury", who obviously would get beaten by anyone minimally intelligent...
Shoulder throws, including a seoi nage, tomoe nage throws and additional humiliation in the form of arm bars are delightful. And only mice and geese possibly will not guess the prize that the beautiful judoka will receive from the "own hands" of  the vixen lady in command. Finally, I must say that a little bit of sausage swaying is always amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment