Search This Blog

Friday 19 December 2014

Ewige Wiederkunft

The mere fact I make the theme re-emerge is not, itself, a clear demonstration of the eternal return concept. Nietzsche could explain it in a more sophisticated way, of course... Albeit I am less clever - and less moustached, lol! - than Nietzsche, I would like to celebrate the older vs younger wrestler theme return, coming back to the issue of the two prior posts, and to the older wrestler of the antepenultimate one. In fact, this woman is second to none in the art of stripping naked or semi-naked and humiliating her opponents. In this video, I like very much the way she mistreat her young brunette adversary (whose breasts I loved, it must be said...)
I love also the boston crab hold, the way the fake blonde grabs her pretty opponent by the hair to put her on her feet, the charming screams of pain and pleading and, of course, the camel clutch hold, besides the victim's masochist stubbornness in refusing to give up. To sum up: the humiliating beatdown... Some additional pics of the match are very nice, are not they?





No comments:

Post a Comment