Search This Blog

Thursday 25 December 2014

The family jewels

The intergender issue arrived two posts ago. Albeit mixed fighting is not my preference, I must say that sometimes the theme turns me on.
I (tried to) learn jiu-jitsu with my boyfriend for two entire years. We both were mad about wrestling and day in and day out we wrestled each other at least one time each 24 hours.

He was my coach, however we also fought in earnest. Once he was much more stronger and bigger than me, I always submitted - invariably. And invariably we made sex during or after the wrestling session. Well, I must talk about this one of these days...

I really do not give great importance to the subject, however I fantasize moderately when I am supposed to be one of the opponents in a intergender match.
Yes, it would be fun if I were a mixed wrestler. My character would be named Princess Nutcracker or perhaps Princess Coqueluche (oh. it is Christmas...) My especial target would be always the giggleberries!
I think is very fair for a lady to have this handicap against a being stronger by nature. After all, the macho has also his right to inflict the punishment he want, if he wins the match.
I have never smashed my boyfriend's bollocks, and it was not for property preservation reasons, lol. My boyfriend, besides strong, was a very skilled and intelligent wrestler and he managed to frustrate all my bad intentions towards his yam bag.
Let me make some deep philosophical reflections concerning kiwi and grapes. Those little cute-cutie spots of the man's anatomy are his owner. They are the source of his pleasure, the guide of his (lower) head and, therefore, the guardian of his highest desires. Boys love a caress in their knap sacks and I wholeheartedly agree with them; therefore, I love to satisfy my boyfriends regarding this issue.
In an apparent paradox, the source of pleasure is the source of pain. Eros and Tanathos (let's say, a kind of Thanatos...) So, "a mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja" ("the same hand that fondles you will punish you")... I like to feel in my hands all the power of a macho and overpowers, overwhelms it! Love and wrestling, oh my...
Oh, I had an opportunity to make this dream come true. One of these days and posts I will remember this...
My especial fantasy on the theme: a crowded stadium cheering me after I have gripped from behind the beans bag of my totally defeated and humiliated opponent, just to make him cry when he feelf one nut being smashed against the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment