Search This Blog

Sunday 28 December 2014

"O, I wish I was in Dixie! Hooray! Hooray!"

Oh, I woke up today in a too submissive mood. It is not my normal state. Nevertheless, laissez passer. The prior post made me reemerge an old fascination by captivity, in a lot of its forms. I think that the first time I felt aroused by an image of captivity, I became depressed, until I understand that I was dealing with my mysterious inner desires and not with my principles of life. After all, I am sincerely a radical adherent to non-violence.
One of the best pic that I have been collecting depicts a kind of sheriff, in the old Dixie Land or somewhere like, pulling a beautiful blonde girl by a rope tied around her neck. The hot babe is tied, with arms behind her back (indispensable feature for me) and has chains around the ankles (unnecessary for me).
I remember that my boyfriend got really struck by the pic. We fantasized a lot making up a story to the image. The plot summary was very simple: the sheriff of a town in the old Dixie land decides to put an end to a series of stealings perpetrated by a young beautiful blonde thief. He goes into the field and captures the villainess after discovering her hideout. He punishes her with a severe beatdown, strips her stark naked and put her on display all tied up, making her march by the land road towards the village, where he put her in the stocks. After a good whipping, she remains on display for one day for all appreciate her humiliation.
She is sentenced by the sheriff, who held all the power in that distant village, to forced labour in the local mine, where he worked in the nude hard for one year, in order to pay for her crimes and prove she was, from then onwards, a good girl...
The plot summary is really very simple. The scenes performed by me and my boyfriend based upon it... not... 

No comments:

Post a Comment