Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Surfinggirls, sufferinggirls...

After beating Miss Universe (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com.uy/2014/11/a-seminal-scene.htmland going into the wrestling and catfight world in the internet, my first love was the surfboard hold. In fact, it is an elegant maneuver, and when I put my second defeated opponent in that surfboard (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2014/12/je-ne-viens-pas-ce-soir-vaincre-ton.html), it was "certainly a thrill" - for me and the "lovely audience". In the next post I will reflect a little bit more on this highly philosophical topic... For the time being, let me enjoy the most beautiful pic of a surfboard move (in my opinion, of course) of all I have been collecting since I made Miss Universe reflect about the meaning of life, existence and the shoulder and elbow joints.
I love both expressions, the leglock and surfboard combo, the tormentor's toes hardly appearing under the victim's thigh. I get mad with the arch of this nice bum, the skinfold caused by the backwards pressure, imagining the beauty a little and far beyond the valley between those teasing hills under the top bra, the sexy mouth screaming in pain as well as its fleshy lips asking to be delicately bitten, and, last but not least - and not forgetting to mention, of course - the charming hair effect, mainly the victim's one. It is really a pity she is not naked... Let's up the camera a little bit:
 And why not a close-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment