Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

"Je ne viens pas ce soir vaincre ton corps, ô bête"

Nipple slips made me remember my second fight and victory. After manhandling Miss Universe at the public pool, I gained reputation of an excentric and a little bit dangerous damsel.
I was seventeen when I made off with the boyfriend of a classmate. She was 18-years old, bigger than me and not exactly chubby, but, let's say, solidly built... I will call her Miss Alley Oop... It is supposed to believe that I would be in disadvantage against her in a fight. Nonetheless, to civilised maidens, men are not reason for fight... right?
It turns out that we worked in the same Literature group at school. We were preparing a group presentation on Literary Modernism, when we disagreed with a issue on Mallarmé. It was meant to be a mild question, albeit a highly refined one, nevertheless fight was our fate and destiny calling us. After all, a boyfriend was between us.
When we resorted to blows, I think the audience believed that I would be an easy prey for that bitch, on the grounds of the difference between the body sizes. To be candid, I did not think anything about all those things, I only got angry, as her did, and then we crossed swords. Miss Alley Oop tried to punch me in the chin, but I deflected swiftly and she lost her balance while clumsily thumped the air. I immediately put her firmly in a side headlock and kept her in control with all my strenght. She tried desperately to get rid off the hold, however I managed to dominate her. The bitch, slowly, lost strenght and air, becoming weaker and limp.



Having weakened the whore, I  carefully repositioned Miss Alley Oop until I could choke conveniently her. When I realized the cow was on the verge of collapse, I released her just to see her fall down like a ripe jackfruit or a soft and bulky turd...
I helped her to regain air by slapping firmly and strongly her faces (oh, glory!). Afterwards, I grabbed her by the hair and forced her to walk out the class and come into the backyard, where all the people were gathered. Soon we became the focus of everybody's attention. I was holding the bitch in my classic hammerlock, while she screamed in pain, begging to be set free...
In the very center of the backyard, I easily tripped the harpy up, rolled Miss Alley Oop on her stomach and prepared my prey to a golden key finish, in honour of Mallamé.
In that time, I considered the surfboard hold the most elegant move in wrestling, besides be humiliating enough to put down a bitch. After take off her sneakers and socks (and throw them to the hollering crowd) in order to make the maneuver I had in mind easier, I put the wench's legs up, crossed them, pressed them by putting me against the very center of her x-shaped stems, gripped her arms and pulled her backwards with all my forces. If the witch were still groggy, she for sure woke up totally, and screamed loud, begging for mercy. The crowd around watched fascinated the spectacle. The indefectible ten or twelve idiot boys cheered and howled wildly as the bitch was stretched to the limit.
One more and important reason, nonetheless, fueled the boy's excitement: the hussy was wearing a kind of strapless blouse. As her tits were not big, the sustaining basis of the fabric disappeared while I pulled back the harridan, and her both tits slipped out, for the glory of the male audience. The bitch had to endure the shame of having her erect big nipples exposed for all to see. I think, nevertheless, that Miss Alley Oop was not really conscious about the exposing, being more concerned of be set free.
The pics here are quite illustrative of the facts, albeit the headlock Aziza applied on Zora has significative diffrences from that I put on that bitch. After all, the two of us were brunette white girls, and I. unlike Aziza with regard to Zora, was smaller than that wench.
The last pics is very close to reality, unless by the insane expression of the winner, lol. In fact, I end up completely exhausted and layed on the floor for rest, while my victin ran away in tears and trying to cover the tits.
To complete my reflexions: I think the bitch had to go both to a chiropractorter and to an psychoanalyst. Besides being beaten and humiliated by a smaller and younger girl, her tormentor was more beutiful - and be beaten by a more beautiful girl is the utter humiliation for a cow.
And the golden key (glory to Mallarmé, again!): my then boyfriend - the bitch's ex-boyfriend! - watched her humiliation. We had savage sex that night... the bitch may have intuited it!

No comments:

Post a Comment