Search This Blog

Saturday 6 December 2014

The white woman's burden IV

Sometimes I like to see my fantasies in real life. These pics are very impressive, mainly because of the black girl's aplomb. She demolished the poor white opponent by crushing the victim's head between her muscular thighs. I really love the expression of the unfortunate girl on the verge of crying. 
The only thing to do is struggle uselessly, by gripping her tormentor's tattooed butt (nice, very beautiful bum...) and knee. Or beg for mercy and cry her submission, if she does not want to sleep soon.
The scene below is really lovely. I suppose the black girl has just sent his unlucky victim to dreamland. The nipple slip that is about to happen is erotic as hell... I do not know the reason why...

No comments:

Post a Comment