Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Le prode piccole sorte

My fight against my bigger opponent Miss Alley Oop (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2014/12/je-ne-viens-pas-ce-soir-vaincre-ton.html) made me "remember" that day "of the old schoolyard", what led me to some deep philosophical reflections on the surfboard hold. Besides that, I think that the issue small vs big girl, another myth in the female wrestling and catfight world, was also present in that fight and is worthy to be raised. Like the valiant little tailor, some girls like me have the guts to face bigger opponents and kick their asses. If they mop the floor with us instead, this is a previsible consequence of a normal law of life. When we manage to turn the tables, instead, we collect another fly to our collection, since we certainly are not able to thrash seven giantesses at the same time... lol...
The pic above is not one of my favourites, for excessively caricatural. Notwithstanding I have to admit I love the hair pulling and leg lock combo, besides the atmosphere created of an imminent surrender, admission of inferiority and forced obedience, perhaps. The difference between the butt sizes is another exciting point. I think that a defeated big-butted opponent is a kind of hunting trophy! Women love defeat and humiliate an attractive-to-men asseted bitch...

Here we are another big-bummed lady at the mercy of her smaller opponent. She have to endure the humiliation of being wedgied and having to expose her derrière in order to get free of the hold... oh, it must be said, how beautiful is the futile struggle of the defeated poor girls. Vae victis!


If I like, ma non troppo, the prior pics, I simply love the last ones! The first photo enhances the delicate body of the white panties-clad girl and, into the bargain, an exciting hand-to-hand struggle for supremacy (or for getting free...). The very last photo shows the poor big-butted girl dominated in a chinlock, having the petite opponent comfortably seated on her back. Someone is trying to place conveniently the defeated girl's face - to take a pic, perhaps, in order to capture her expression of pain and humiliation. The unfortunate chick tries to move the intruder hand, like she would do to an inconvenient mosquito zooming into her ears in a difficult moment, and, in the move she tries to do, her index finger assumes a terribly exciting, charming position...
I will search for another four smashed big flyes in my collection to complete the theme for now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment