Search This Blog

Friday 28 November 2014

A seminal scene

Dear Diary... lol. Well, this is also a kind of diary book. So, I would like to take the opportunity to analyse my dirty past. When did these kind of desires and fantasies emerge from my inner world? There was a remarkable scene, when I "was just sixteen and all alone". It happened in the public pool. I was sunbathing alone, as usual, and at my side the blonde mignonne of the town was also laying and coquettishly exhibiting her beauty. There were a lot of boys there, including our school colleagues. Our school was a kind of free bullying kingdom: the stronger boys used to manhandle the weaker ones just for fun, and everyone permitted those barbarous habits. In that morning, a dunce strong guy seized, without any reason to do that, a long-haired and wimpy boy, put him in a hammerlock and paraded him around the pool, making him obey whimsical commands: down, up, down, up! The poor lad obeyed, without any expression of shame, or disguising it, squatting and standing up repeatedly, because, at any hesitation, the big dunce guy applied more pressure on the thin victim's arm. The obedience show imposed by the big monster took place in front of every girl in the pool yard. While the dunce wanker exhibited his virility (his dick was appropriately folded over his bollocks, in order to enhance the volume under his tight faggot thong), the humiliated boy only could show to the female tribe there gathered his lack of power and masculinity. Miss Universe at my side smiled and laughed at the humiliating torture and the other girls had different reactions - from absolute indifference, passing for some kind of pity mixed with curiosity, to lustful explicit desires towards the idiot monster. As far as I am concerned, something stirred inside me: the humiliation was terrible, nevertheless the sadistic portion of my being could not make my eyes flee from the cruel spectacle. After a while, I instinctively stood me up, approached the blonde cuttie and pulled her up by grabbing her hair.




























I put the stupid and stupefied Venus in a hammerlock and repeated the scene protagonized by the male couple, making her obey my commands - now in front the boys instead. I could have untied and yanked her bikini top and exposed her topless to the audience. This was impossible, however, because the Command-in-Chief-for-Order-and-Modesty-Maintenance (an institution in every institutions of the town) appeared after a minute or two and separated both couples.
































The jolie blonde got out swallowing her tears, and I got back to my sunbathing place. The dunce monster tried to have a relaxed chat with me, but I refused to flirt that jerk. Another guy approached and asked me: "Why did you do that". I answered: "Because I wanted to". "What did she do to deserve that?". I shrugged. "Well, you are a wicked girl". And then I realized that he was a very handsome guy...
The following night, I lost my virginity. Some boys really love female fight.
Well, just to finish the story: i) Miss Universe turned into my nice friend (I suppose that she was scared of being humiliated again), and, by the way, she is my facebook friend so far (that is, we change "Happy birthday!" greetings every year); ii) I dated the handsome guy only for two weeks: I think that he was really aroused only by catfights...; iii) the idiot monster is a grocery owner today in my town; he screws the wife of his employee; iv) his employee is a long-haired guy - in the past, the wimpy boy of my seminal scene.
All that is left for me to say is that, after this day, I invaded the internet in order to seek wrestling and catfight references. Several times I dreamt of I was applying a camelclutch and a surfboard hold on Miss Universe. There was no opportunity for this, however. Let´s so enjoy the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment