Search This Blog

Saturday 22 November 2014

Twisted, twisted memories she gave-a me, I can't beat the memories she gave-a me

A good hammerlock should combine twisting, folding and pressure. The pain inflicted to the elbow and shoulder joints is so excruciating that it leads the girl to shout immediately her submission. Most of pics show only a mere folded arm grabbing, of course, albeit the hammerlock, in real life, is much more than that. My first defeat, in teenage years, was caused by a double hammerlock imposed by a wicked bitch, who humiliated me by compelling me to beg the submission several times before releasing the hold. She was much stronger than me and it was a stupid decision to face her. Life, however, is wise, and my defeat was a lesson learned - including the technique of how to apply a good hammerlock... 
I guess the pic here depicts a scene very similar to the one of my defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment