Search This Blog

Thursday 20 November 2014

"I'm sorry, dear, so sorry, dear, I'm sorry I made you cry"


Suffering and pain are not good at all. They are, however, the basis for my pleasure. I think that real pain and suffering do not fit in my mind. And neither bloody or extremely cruel fantasy. Even so, I can not affirm sharply the truth. What is truth?
In the pic, for example, we can enjoy a beutiful scissors and armbar combo. The twisting move and the pressure on the poor blonde's shoulder makes her pitiful, of course. Then, what really rocks me? Perhaps the theme of a hottie mature woman punishing unmercifully a sassy young girl, or the victim's hair (oh, the hair...) falling like a blonde obliquous waterfall... But sure the crying, yes, the crying - one of the forms by which the loser explicit the humiliation of being defeated and dominated.

No comments:

Post a Comment