Search This Blog

Sunday 23 November 2014

"J'ai plus de souvenirs que si j'avais mille ans"

Since I have no plans or no objectives for this blog, things simply happen. I am writing to myself, I even do not know If I have a measly reader. Why did I remembered passages of my life in the prior post? How does I deal with these kind of remembrances? I suppose that very well. That bitch transformed my life into a nightmare for three months. She liked to have me at your disposal to make me scared of getting humiliated again. And so she did it in other two occasions, albeit I avoided her like a fugitive... Two weeks after the first humiliation, I casually came accross her in the backyard school. She gave me no time to think about life and forced me to my knees by applying a small joint lock (or fingerlock) on both hands. I was much weaker than her and the only thing I could do was wait for her to be tired of torment me and, meanwhile, cry shamefully my submission. I begged for mercy for around five minutes, in front of my colleagues and at the mocking and cheering of ten or twelve idiot boys. Afterwards, I could not move normally my hands for a good time... This nightmare accompanied me for more two months, after which the bitch had to leave the town with her family. I thanked God and Devil and my luck for that. I learnt much with that bitch, including the habit of humiliating my poor victims too. The pic here is not much representative of the scene: after all, I was crying like hell, and the pressure on my bent-to-the-limit wrists was much, much more impressive... The pic is sexy, however. Life is sexy. Defeat is sexy. And so is victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment