Search This Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

Twist and shout!

Merriam-Webster defines cry: 1) to produce tears from your eyes often while making loud sounds because of pain, sorrow, or other strong emotions; and 2) to shout or say something loudly. (Well, If I have a reader, I will be grateful for receiving amendments and corrections to my English writing, since I am a humble self-taught language student). I expressed some of my toughts concerning cry-weep as a loser's performance to demonstrate unequivocal humiliation. Likewise, the victim's screaming of pain make her both pitiful and sexy.

We have another blonde loser's image here to enjoy. After a twist in her arm, the poor hottie gives a S-shape to her beautiful body, bends gracefully her leg and... loudly and shamelessly screams, only desperately hoping her tormentor releases the hammerlock (a very sexy hold, about which I intend to speak a little bit from here on...). Oh, and the expression of the wicked beautiful brunette? How special! She is in complete delight, slightly surprised with the huge humiliation she gave to the poor blonde (a similar expression  before an unexpected long-distance cumshot after a handjob...).

No comments:

Post a Comment