Search This Blog

Monday 24 November 2014

Appointment in Samarra

Destiny is implacable, and we eventually meet it in Samarra. I avoid that bitch like the devil would run away from the Crucifix or Count Dracula from garlic ropes. In order to face her adequately, I began jiu-jitsu classes. One of those days, I was in the changing room after having bath when that bitch came in dressed to kill, that is, she was wearing a red kimono. She gave me no chance, grabbed me by the hair, forced me to walk to the then empty dojo and trapped me uninterruptedly in arm locks and sometimes in leglocks. It was a kind of lesson transformed into a torture session. I could only groan and beg for mercy, nevertheless, she released a hold just to put me immediately in another one. It took one hour of pure pain and agony. I was only with bra and panties on and the humiliation just was not worse because the dojo was empty. The pain in my joints were terrible when the torture was over. The bitch made her triumphant withdrawal carrying my bra and panties as a trophy, leaving me completely naked. I crawled to the changing room and put the rest of my clothes on. (Well, the video scenes here are similar to those of the events related, except for my lack of attire...). When I was leaving the gymnasium, I came accross the boy who worked there as the night manager. He told me he could prepare me more adequately, as he was a very skilled krav-maga and jiu-jitsu wrestler. I realized that he had watched the beatdown and my feeling of shame incresead. Something special, however, made me accompanied him to a bar, where we talked a lot about wrestling, love and life. He told me he could mitigate the pain caused by the sucessive arm and leglocks on me and we went to his apartment. He massaged me like an saviour angel and fucked me like Luficer full of lust, oh... We dated for three years, a time full of sex, love and wrestling training and tips. "The lotus is a flower that growns in the mud. The thicker and deeper the mud, the more beautiful the lotus blooms."

No comments:

Post a Comment