Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Du Barry's last apparition

Oh, my, I am very tired of spiritualist concerns. Madame du Barry deserves to rest in peace, unlike every living creature, who has to carry the load of existence... However, mon amie have paid me a last visit, just to talk about the vicarious hold for beheading: the hair pulling. She told me all in a phantasmagorical tone, always holding her own severed melon - oh, how scaring!
She talked about Beatrice Cenci, Marie Antoniette, Olympe du Gouges ("a bitch whom I annihilated in a catfight in Beyond" - oh, I am not responsible for the worlds of mon amie), Madame Roland and other headless spirits, who debated the meaning of the hair pulling in lively debates followed by catfights, in which some beautiful holds, like the camel clutch, the hangman and the sleeper were impossible to be performed, lol...
- The French Revolution accumulated images in which the executioner lifts the severed head for the crowd to see. These were the trophies, this act was the final humiliation...- she asserted peremptorily, and completed: - I know what I am talking about!
"In a catfight, if one manages to deliver a good, a very good thrashing, the beaten bitch will loss gradatively the forces, until becoming a kind of rag doll at the hands and mercy of her glorious tormentor." - uh, what a wise words from mon amie du Barry...
She also said that this moment of weakness is good to hold the bitch by the hair and display the groggy slag to the camera or for all to see...
- It is a kind of dead body, totally vanquished and humiliated, a very trophy to the winner - as my head was... she said, being transparent and vanishing in the air.
Good bye, my friend, good bye...
Let's see what I have in my files...
Oh, the first pic is a classic. It shows a skinny white girl after getting a beatdown from a stronger and sexy mulata... The poor bitch should have compared her arms with the expressive mulata's ones before challenging a stronger girl!
The second file shows another interracial fight, after which a slender brunette display a drooling Asian to her own future: the poor bitch will have her head forever on the memory's wall of her proud conqueror...
And with a lot of dropping saliva, to her ultimate humiliation...
The third pic is here only because of the unusual position of the loser:
And what a nice position to kick that nice petite behind...
Below we have a dreaming catfight, as the loser is a dumb blonde, who, besides being humiliated and displayed, was conveniently disrobed by the rival.
The meaning of being completely disrobed in a fight is very complex for a girl. For most guys, I think it is not important, that is, the act of disrobing itself, but only nakedness. It is an instigating issue, to which I ought to return...
Finally, to put an end in the theme, a very efficient substitutive to hair pulling: the blonde here is displayed by hanging. Her proud black conqueror is loving it... 
Let's follow the macabre trend, changing the guillotine for the gallows...
Oh, gosh, I think I have to take a Lexotan...

No comments:

Post a Comment