Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - XIV

Well, it was hard to keep calm while hearing my cousin's report, so that I managed that a bottle of wine was at our disposal in the beginning of the next session. This had been really effective to break Benedicto's inhibition barriers in the prior session, and it was good to me as well, for I had to stand him telling that dirty story.
- Let's go to Sodoma, my friend - I said.
- Ok - a red-faced Benedicto said (I do not know if this reaction was caused by wine or shame... or both..). - It is very simple: Kapitoline put me in a butter churner position and fucked me hard with a strap-on. An additional humiliation: she lubricated my ass with my own sperm fluid...
- Gosh, it is really amazing!
- In fact, amazing... and very painful... Would you mind if this session were shorter than the others?
- Oh, it would be great. It is hard to me to hear all of this as well...
- It was a painful session, in fact. After pounding my ass, Kapitoline sat again on my belly.
- Another handojob! Oh, gosh...
- I would have liked it. But no, He stated: "This will help you to keep your dick in peace for some time", and she grabbed my balls and crushed them unmercifully.
- Oh, my poor guy!
- After that, she stood up, grabbed me a leg and pulled upward the lower part of my body  until she could reach again my ballocks...
- Oh, dear, another balls smashing...
- Oh, yes...
- And then another one, with me standing against the wall...
- And without any support, next the stairs...
- And it was all.
- Had she finally mercy on you, I supposed.
- No, I simply collapsed...
- Poor guy. Life continues.
- Yes. Life got back to me hours latter. I was alone in my room. From this time onwards, I have never forgotten to lock the  door while masturbating.

No comments:

Post a Comment