Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - XII

- I told you about a) my first "non-solitaire sexual experience", and b) my fear of Kapitoline. Well, both assertions are connected by a causal link - said Benedicto in the next session, like a good mathematician .
- We had told me that your sexual attraction in the beginning was to Kapitoline, if I am right.
- You are. That bitch was always teasing me, as she passed by my window in a skimpy bikini. The pool area was in front of my window. I wanked a lot while peering out her. All was all right until some day, when she toplessed herself during the sunbath, and kept looking at my window.
- She was really a bitch.
- For sure, but I did not care. I began wanking slowly. Kapitoline was lying in the sun. Sometimes she walked around and got back to her pool chaise longue. And I kept wanking. At some time, she got out. I took the opportunity to close my eyes and slow the pace of the strokes for a while, just to keep the erection hard and wait for the return of Kapitoline.
- You are very technical.
- Maybe. The problem is that my eyes were opened by Kapitoline's shout in my room: "What a good figure, hm? Naughty boy, peering me out"!
- Oh, the would be a good start! You hard on might have gone...
- Not completely... especially because... oh, it is shameful!
- Go on, I am your friend, mother confessor and quasi-analist...
- Ok... Well, you know about the wrestling skills of Kapitoline...
- Oh, I know it very well - I said with full knowledge of the facts, although not letting it show.
- Well, I told me that I was a naughty guy and began beating me. I tried to defend myself, but she was stronger and more skilled. She beat me very hard. She weakened me and finally immobilised me in a shameful position, in which I was on my belly. First she chin locked me for a good time:
- Then, she pulled me by the hair, just to mock me a long time while facing me:
- During all the time, my cock remained stiffened, to my surprise.
- Oh, dear, I think you like to be beaten or humiliated. Well, this is not a perversity...
- I think not. The idea of be beating disgusts, shames and humiliates me...
- Perhaps if your girlfriend beat you, it would be nice. Or a hot girl like Kapitoline...
- It is possible. The dick would not remain hard by no reason...  - - And how did this fight end?
- Well, she knew that I was excited, so she teased me by grabbing my dick at the same time she put me in a strangle hold. "This will make your little doodle calmer", she said, always laughing.
- Uh, it is really humiliating... oh, sorry, Benedicto, but you learnt well that humiliation can led to pleasure...
- Well - he moaned, visibly in discomfort. After a long pause, he continued - She finally scissored me, stroking my dick... and laughing, always laughing:
 - I finally collapsed. Until I can remember, my dick remained hard. But when I regained consciousness, I admit that she was finally resting...
- Of course, otherwise you would be a kind of stallion - and I neighed so perfectly that he finally relaxed and laughed...
- Well, I am very ashamed. Perhaps a glass of wine could give me courage to continue.
- Ok my poor and humiliated... stud! - and I neighed again...

No comments:

Post a Comment