Search This Blog

Saturday 23 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - IX

After the prior comments on Kapitoline's failure to become a MMA fighter, I invited Benedicto to continue the report. He told me that, after cumming before "that bewitching glare", he almost passed out.
- In reality, I orgasmed in a so intense way that I remained lying on the floor for minutes, in a state between dream and concrete reality, sleeping and waking... When I went back to reality, the room was empty... I ran like hell in order to discover the place where Kapitoline and Sancha were, and I was lucky, for I soon found them in a kind of barn. And there we have again our cousin dealing with her rope addiction!
- Oh, gosh, I suppose that she hogtied again poor bitch Sancha...
Benedicto looked at me surprised again, for I was referring to Sancha in a so disrespectful manner. His was so naive, my handsome cousin Benedicto... On the other hand, I am a very experienced girl, and I caught and deeply understood "that bewitching glare"...
- No, this time was worst, she was about to hang poor Sancha.
- As she had done with her older colleague a year or two ago.
-Yes, but this time he pulled the rope until Sanch was obliged to stand on tiptoes to not die! I still remember the expression of poor Sancha while Kapitoline adjusted the noose around her step sister's neck
 - Do you believe that Sancha was thinking that she was about to die?
- Perhaps...
I raised my eyelids slightly. Benedicto continued:
- In reality, your expression was very impressive when Kapitoline tested the noose before pulling the rope. After that desperate - and so sexy, oh - expression, nevertheless, Sancha seemed to be resigned to her fate and bowed the head. Poor thing, perhaps she was about to cry...
- And "make her mother sigh"...
Benedict did not get the quote again. The rock and roll music was not his strong point... 
- Kapitoline really tortured Sancha both physical and psychologically. She pulled and stretched the rope progressively and in steps. At each step, she asked her unfortunate prey something very humiliating.
- Could you give me an example?
- "Who is the bitch here?" for instance.
- And did Sancha answer the questions?
- All of them. I really did not understand the reason why. Hitting already she rocky bottom, why the hell did not she keep in silence? It would have been less humiliating.
- It is not so simple, There is nothing so bad that could not get worse... Remember that she was about to be... hanged! And while there is life, there is hope... and rope!
- Oh, yes, and at each step, a new question. "- Who is in charge here? - You"; "Who loves to be spanked by me? - Me"; "Would you like to answer 'yes, madam'? - Yes, madam". "You will obey my commandments, little girl, ok? - Yes, madam" .
- Uh, this made a shiver pass down my spine! It is really humiliating. When a girl is forced to obey another, she realy lost all her dignity... It is the total defeat. The last "yes, madam" was really impressive, once Kapitoline had commanded this answer only in the previous asking. So, it means that Sancha had deeply assimilated the feeling and the attitude of ultimate inferiority.
- And the rope began stretching to the limit - Bedicto continued, after a nod of approval -. At first, Sancha struggled a lot and danced in the air.
- Gosh, I am really scared! I am feeling as if I myself were been hanged!
- Would you like a coffee break?
- Sure, I really need some air... - I was thinking how I was a lucky girl, once I had escaped from that torture when I was at  Kapitoline's mercy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment