Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - V

Benedicto told me that the art of hog tying was well appreciated by Kapitoline.
- I did not know the name one could give to this kind of bondage, but I understand perfectly now. In the case, the victim is tied like a hog. It is a ultimate humiliation, as the human dignity is replaced with an animal condition, in which there is no desire and, therefore, no subjectivity.
- You are a philosopher...
- Oh, that is an overstatement, but thank you very much.
- Well, if Kapitoline used to hog tie, who could have been her victims? - I asked, feeling alleviated by the fact that my cousin had thrashed me without making use of bondage. In fact, the beat down followed by the masturbating punishment had been too mild...
- The victim - in the singular: Sancha, of course.
- Oh.
- I do not know exactly the reason of Kapitoline's obsession in beating and humiliating Sancha. I could witness only seven beat downs during those seven years...
- And how did you feel before the fight and humiliation scenes?
- Well, I felt in love again with Sancha, after a period of one year during which Kapitoline had caught my heart...
- Your dick, not your heart - I corrected him.
- May be. But only in a virtual way, unfortunately...
- Don't worry, time heals most sores, and I believe that you need yet some time...
- Meanwhile, can I tell the first time I witnessed a domination scene of our cousin over Sancha?
- Oh, por favor...
- After one year really in love with Kapitoline...
- In this period, if I am right, Kapitoline was competing in the amateur MMA local league. And in this same period you witnessed her trouncing that poor older girl, who ended up hanging alive...
- Right. After Kapitoline's attempt of wrestling in the professional league, she came back to the farm. And I suppose that she elected Sancha as her easy target.
"I had discovered that I could crawl and even walk with care in the space between roof and ceiling, through the three wings of the house. Having displaced adequately the ceiling hatch of the bathrooms where the girls used to take bath, I could safely look them nude...
- How many times did you do it?.
- Uncountable. Liters of semen, oh my... 
- And which girl made you more aroused?
- Both, oh, both girls...
Benedicto stopped for a while, remembering those naked bodies, I suppose.
- One time, to my surprise, I caught them quarrelling. Kapitoline was very angry because Sancha had spoken something that our cousin had considered inconvenient. They argued a lot, then Kapitoline beat Sancha with ease, stripped her and gave her an amazing spanking!
She was so stronger than Sancha that she put the step sister easily over her knee and did the work in a very sexy position. Let's say, in a kind of a raised knee style, whit the supporting foot on the floor and the foot of the bended leg on the edge of the bathtub...
- Uh-la-la, the poor girl was then in an very uncomfortable position!
- Sure. Sancha had no fixed support except her tormentor's thigh. She cried a lot, poor thing, swaying in that position and enduring the hard slaps...
He paused, as if he were seeing again the scene. And, after a minute or two:
- Then, she tied poor Sancha's hands behind the back, compelled her to have a mouth-soaping cleaning. She made Sancha approach the wash-basin table so that the breasts of her step sister remained pressed upwards by the table top:
- Gosh, that bitch knew how to humiliate another bitch! But, how about the hog tying scene, the triggering cause of this report?
- Oh, after a good mouth-soaping cleaning, Kapitoline finally hogtied the poor girl. Oh, my, I remember until now how she moved so uncomfortably on that bench on which Kapitoline made her lie. 
- Poor Sancha, how sexy she was in those agonising movements...
- And, the question that must be posed: do you help her to get free?
He bowed his head:
- I confess I did not it. I am a perverse guy...
- You are too aroused too think in sympathy and mercy...
- I have no pardon...
After these words, he left the room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment