Search This Blog

Sunday 3 May 2015

What you have done, Madame du Barry?

I think Madame du Barry's spirit has played tricks on my, because I have been thinking in decapitation since the last posts. Oh, gosh, what a disgusting matter... However, since it has been hauting me, the best way of getting rid of it is to speak about it.
Well, once I am a philosopher by nature, lol, I intuit that beheading in catfight and female wrestling is related to... hair pulling! Oh, I guess that beheading is an unequivocal way to show that there is a real winner and a ultimate loser. It is a radical way to show it, it must be said. Since ancient times, a dead loser is a decapitated one. Perseus ans Maedusa prove it!
"Hey there", it seems that Perseus said, exposing Medusa's head - and his lovely dicky bird and beans bag -, "that bitch is really defeated and dead! I am simply the best!"
I am willing to bet that in all civilisations beheading the enemy is a kind of ritual . Even in the most unknown ones... We can see on the right side, for example, a female warrior in Africa holding her male head trophy... Well, well, well, I would really like to see a real ancient war between two female armies, however I am certain that a lot of head trophies would have appear after it, because, for women, happiness is a warm... gun?... Well, is a warm humiliation! It must be said, however: death was a good relief for the humiliated losers. After all, without consciousness, there is no feelings, meanings and all. The winner, nevertheless, were very pleased to humiliate the mere image of their foes... 
And although there was not battles between female armies to search for, the comics can show us the paradigmatic image of conquering: here we can appreciate the lovely Wonder Woman defeating and beheading hot Mera...
Let's see more of the gentle exchange of lovely gestures...
And this is the way children are introduced to our basic instincts, in which cruelty and sexuality are well mixed up. Oh, it is better than Peppa Pig and other politically correct disgusting stuff. And it is not strange or surprising that there was a man (an Aquaman, lol) between the hotties. Sex is live and death!
Uh, and where is the connexion between beheading and hair pulling? It is in the act of holding and showing the victim's head, of course. I am very tired, so I will comment this in the next post. Before that, let's enjoy a good hair pulling: "Hey there: I really defeated the bitch!"
Oh, gosh, the winner's expression is quasi-orgastic... And she has the bitch's top as an additional trophy... uhhhhhhhhhhhh... Let´s have a shower... 

No comments:

Post a Comment