Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - X

After the coffee-break, Benedicto told me the end of the agonising punishment that bitch Kapitoline had imposed on bitch Sancha.
-As I said, the first reaction of Sancha was a desperate foot dancing in the air. She realized instinctively, however, that the only way to keep alive was by standing on tip toes. The image of those feet in a so uncomfortable position is always in my mind:
- So charming sweet feet, with pink polished nails... - he sighed so deeply that it seemed he was cumming...
After a long pause, he continued.
- Poor Sacha was enduring a great suffering. Her beautiful neck was so pulled and pressed by the noose that it remained branded by the rope noose for weeks...
- At first, Kapitoline remained in the barn to appreciate her opus magnum. After Sancha finding her surviving position, Kapitoline left the place:
- I will come back soon - she stated - I will just prepare your... resting place...
- Uh, it was a scaring statement.
- For sure. Besides I had cummed recently, I had gotten a hard on again. It was a throbbing and painful erection... I was completely naked and...
- And?
- I decided to enter in the barn.
- In order to release Sancha...
- No, I was really very afraid of Kapitoline to do that.
- I can not understand this.
- I will explain in an ulterior session...
- Ok. Let's go, then!
- Well, when I entered in the barn, I came across with that amazing Sancha's look to me.
- Oh, "that bewitching glare"...
- Sure, but this time a kind of vacant look...
- Poor bitch Sancha, it is reasonable to figure out that she was very uncomfortable to send you another kind of look.
Benedicto seemed not to listen me:
- But the way she looked... oh - and he paused again...
- ..."was way beyond compare" - I quoted for the second time in our sessions that glad song.
Benedicto raised his left eyelid, not getting the quote again:
- Sure, beyond compare:
- I walked into the barn... She looking me... My dick about to explode...
- It might be brilliant...
- Shining. If the barn were in the dark, my penis could be a kind of torch...
I started getting excited.
- I approached Sancha. I would like that her mouth could suck me, suck my cock...
- Oh, my, it is getting hot here...
- I touched her hips and caressed gently her naked body... And when my hands reached her buttocks...
- Kapitoline came back!
- No. I exploded in a huge hands free orgasm! I only had time do grab my balls to add more pleasure, whilst my throbbing dick was working like a geiser!

- Gosh, I am trying to help you, but is getting difficult to chat continuously for more than five minutes lately. Let's get a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment