Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - III

After the coffee, Benedicto continued his report. He told me that Kapitoline, after sending again her colleague to Dreamland, stripped her naked and...
- To my surprise, she untied her. After regaining consciousness, the poor girl was hanged by the own hands of Kapitoline.
- Really, did she kill her? Why did not you call the police?
- No, the girl was extremely groggy indeed, but was well alive! Kapitoline held firmly the rope until her victim pass out again. I supposed that our cousin had contacted his victim to supposedly have some wrestling classes. In fact, the girl was clearly older than her, and looks like a teacher or something like that...
- Oh, gosh, our cousin is really sadistic, and I think she premeditated the punishment. After all, a rope with a noose is not a thing we had at your disposal at any time.
- I suppose so. The rope was prepared and ready in a living room, it was passed over a beam in the ceiling. And the view of that nude girl made me eventually cum... Oh, it rhymed... I confess that I finally stroked my dick, which exploded into a huge semen gush...
All these dialogues, roughly transcripted here, were part of the "psychoanalysis sessions" that Benedicto had with me.
Oh, I am not a psychoanalyst, of course, but the person of Benedicto's choice, because the poor guy had no courage to face a doctor or a psychologist. It could be said, then, that we are dealing with a kind of confession, during which he could listen to himself in a distinct way.
His sexual problems tortured him: "I am nearly thirty years old and I had only two sexual intercourses until now, notwithstanding the power that women exert over me."
Poor guy, he really needed a friend like me. I always felt for him a so special affection... and he was a so sexy guy... Oh, gosh...
- Death and sex. This is the Kapitoline's paradigm, I suppose, is not it?
- Yes, for sure!
- And yours! - I provoked.
- No - he stated peremptorily - Death is not an obsession for me. It is only a casual component to my sexual arousal...
- I understand. Could you point another one in this report?
- I will think about that. But it must be said: that poor girl did not die. After the hanging session, she recovered consciousness and went out as rapidly as she could do so..
- Yes, I think that Kapitoline won a catfight and lost a friend. But I had posed a question, had not I?
- Yes, and I am able to respond. When Kapitoline relieved the girl of the bikini, of which top she used to tie the poor victim..., oh, this really excited me.
- Did you cum at this moment? No, We cummed after that...
- I almost lost control, but I wanted to appreciate the entire fight - or session of torture...
- It must have been difficult...
- Yes, firstly for the powerful arousal, and secondly because I was scared to be found. At the same time, I longed for the orgasm while I wished it would come only in the final moment of that exciting scene.
- Are you not afraid of Kapitoline too?
- Undoubtedly.
- Well, I think we could stop here. Let me show you a pic.
I searched in the computer and showed a photo to him.
- It is really an arousing pic. Beautiful girls... and the victim is being tied with her own clothes... It turns me on, because the act of stripping an opponent is very humiliating. In our culture, nakedness is very ashaming. And the clothes, which serve to hide the parties of the body traditionally called as pudenda, help in this case to better display nudity.
- It is interesting that in Spanish we can call the genital organs as vergüenzas. Like in Portuguese too.
- Oh, privates in English...
Benedicto remained looking at the pic for minutes, while I searched for a movie scene I had recently downloaded and edited.
- See this, now...        
- Gosh, it would deserve an Oscar of Perversity. Unfortunately, the director had no notion about lighting... He spoiled the best part, when the blonde relieves the brunette of the top... and ties her (oh, how exciting) with the bra...
- It is impossible to edit this bullshit with our common edit tools, but I have found some pics, patiently restored by one catfight addict, probably...
- The bra ripping is really amazing, and the conception of the scene as a whole too. The performance, in general, is awful, it probably makes Orson Wells roll in his grave - he said.
- For sure. It deserves a remake, with good actresses and director... and a decent lighting technician, of course. The bra ripping really caught you, but the panties removal is also great. At least there were not shadows to spoil the party. I have a surprise to you:
 Benedicto was fascinated:
- May I copy the file?
- For sure - and he got it in his phone.
- May I go to the bathroom?
- Oh, have a nice time...
He remained long in the loo...

No comments:

Post a Comment