Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - VII

Few hours latter, we continued our confessional session:
- The second part of the fight - which culminated, as I have told you before, in the first hanging scene I witnesses in those seven years - took place on the bed.
- Sex!
- Yes. And not - at least under the conventional perspective.
- Then they have decided to continue the fight on the bed...
- Kapitoline has so. And put poor Sasha in a kind of painful and humiliating arm twisting, grabbing the tortured limb behind the back of her unfortunate step sister, who cried like a baby, begging for the the hold to be released.
- It is really a painful move. It is a hammer lock. Did Kapitoline have mercy?
- Not until the bed, to where he compelled Sancha to go, all trapped in that... hammer lock... and screaming like hell.
 
- I think, my dear Benedicto, that the art of humiliation is for few. Kapitoline is really a master. She beat Sancha, it is all right, it is humiliating enough. But she added shame on it. She compelled Sancha to express her inferiority, by crying, by the facial expression, and, mainly, by the forced obedience. "Walk into the house, I am ordering it, otherwise the punishment can be worst", she could tell to Sancha. And poor Sancha obeyed, what else could she do? Do you think that this set of features arouse you?
- Certainly, I am afraid that I am ill, that my sexuality is not normal.
- Take it easy and go on reporting, please.
- There were no looks at me in the way, but afterwards, the woman who looked changed: it was Sancha that looked at me.
- And how was that?
- Kapitoline put Sancha over the knee and lowered her pants to begin spanking her:
- In the middle of the spanking session, Kapitoline stopped for a while to fix the hair, and Sancha looked back, possibly trying to evaluate the damage on her poor buttocks...
 
- This scene, I suppose, have excited you. Otherwise you would not have reported it...
- Yes, I do not the reason why the scene is so... arousing - he closed the eyes and grabbed the dick over the pants...
- Mysterious fetishes. Go on rapidly, otherwise the disaster will occur before my eyes - I said, noticing the big volume under the pants...
- Oh, she stripped poor Sancha, who was spanked completely in the nude...
 - And at some time during the spanking, Sancha looked at me, while Kapitoline spanked her with a smile of pleasure. Kapitoline's non-spanking hand was holding Sancha in a so charming way, just below the tits, on the ribs... Oh, Sancha looked at me in a way... I lost control...
As he took his way to the loo, running like hell, I came to the conclusion that he had masturbated at the look of spanked Sancha and that set of mysterious fetishes, as Kapitoline's smile and grabbing hand..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment