Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - XIII

After a few glasses of wine, Benedict felt better and began losing inhibitions:
- Oh, Kapitoline really beat out the shit of me! After putting me to sleep, she woke me up, and I notice two details: my hands were tied behind the back, and there was a noose around my neck.
- Oh, no, a hanging scene again!
- Well, this is a Kapitoline's leitmotiv,is not it?
- Ok. And your burrito, was it still hard?
- No, as I said. Kapitoline pulled the rope and forced my head up. But she was gentler with me than she had been to Sancha. I was not obliged to stand on tiptoes.
- How, so kind of her!
- She danced in front of me, turning the back on me and shaking the hips voluptuously - oh, she had a so lovely butt... My hose went hard like a rock. All of sudden, she turned to me and, as she noticed my boner, she stopped dancing just to approach me.
- Oh, how a bitch!
- She pointed my joystick and said: "what the hell is that?"
She kept looking at the erection a long time, smiling cruelly. She slowly put her top on, but in a so sensual way that it seemed that she was disrobing herself, instead of putting a piece of clothing on. 
- Those who are sexy, are sexy all the time... - I said quite enviously.
- She released me and challenged me to wrestle her: "Come on. Are you the man here? Then win a wrestling match and fuck my ass with this little hard wee wee. But, if I win, I will fuck you instead."
- Oh, what a good idea. lovely betting!
- But I was scared, although motivated by the possibility of fucking her. She was stronger, however, and dominated me again ease and rapidly. Besides that, a hard dick is a disadvantage to a male wrestler...
- I suppose so. There is a time to get excited, and there is another time to win a fight...
- Exactly. Kapitoline plays with a dead body and an alive piston.
 - The worst part: she humiliated me. I was completely worn out when she put me on her knees and spanked me hard. During the punishment, I rubbed my hard dick against her thigh and near cummed.
- Afterwards, she threw me on the floor, sat on my belly, grabbed my hard member, and gave me a second chance: "if you do not cum, you was free of getting screwed. If you cum, instead, I will fuck your ass".
- Oh, what a bitch. She did it only to humiliate you. It's obvious that you cummed.
- And rapidly. The way she stroke my love rod and pressed gently the the upper portion of my sack and groin... Oh, it was bewitching, to say the least. She looked like a professional of the art of handjob! I did not resist to her body, I caressed slightly her back and buttocks, and, when I was on the verge of cumming, I tried to stopped her. I tried to grab her wrists in vain, and I heard her saying "too late", laughing and mocking me, while I moved in despair my limbs, in a weird feeling of ultimate pleasure and sweet affliction. 
During the orgasm, she released for a very brief instant my yogourt gun, which was still spasmingout of control. I can not forget that...
- So do I. Let me invoke uncle Lacan: let's stop here and you will tell me about Sodomaland in the next session. It is me now who needs a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment