Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2015

Toccata and fugue

My old friend Johann Sebastian have taught me that sometimes it is pretty good speaking about a theme with a sort of varied issues, just for... tackle the eternal monotony of existence... Toccata and fugue...
Well, speaking of hangman, I have just remembered of my paradigmatic Zora (oh, how many times I played as Zora for my ex-boyfriend... It was really a great time!), and remembered also another fight in which the lean blonde was thrashed by a bigger opponent. Oh, we saw this girl trouncing a small, silent and long-haired brunette some posts ago - she was really good in the art of humiliating skinny lassies...
Let's see the fall that ends up with a nice hangman variation, and, better than that, let's see the previous moves, which shows us an always groaning Zora, who demonstrates her inferiority in a so sexy way...
The big girl really gave a bad treatment to poor Zora's neck and back. It is one of the sexiest back breaker move I ever saw. Zora's body language is sublime in express the feeling of being placed in a so uncomfortable and humiliated hold, not only as if she were cumming (oh, my), groaning and moaning like hell, but also by contorting her nice body into so amazing bent positions... I really love the way by which Zora gives up struggling, too weakened to continue, when she drops her guard and her hair mops the floor... Oh, and what a lovely agonising expression...
"Let me be your bow, my arrow", my boyfriend used to tell me after seeing a scene like the one above. This is not exactly a bow and arrow hold, but, we are here to celebrate Joahann Sebastian... Toccata and fugue... This video is particularly exciting because of a impressive detail: the charming leg kicking performed by Zora, who express the vain struggle against a much more powerful girl; Besides that, there is also the always humiliating act of be put on her feet by means of a hair pulling. The video ends with a bear hug hold, which is not in my preferences. I must consider, however, that it is an excruciating, although improbable (in normal conditions), hold, because of the difficulty in breathing and the pain, which impacts from the ribs to the shoulder, passing through the arms and damaging the vertebral column. It seems that the pain is pure fantasy, like the likelihood of such hold, but it is really great.
Our protagonist became jealous, I suppose. So, let me introduce my on or two readers to him again: the hangman:
I go mad with this leg kicking, these limp legs and, after the giving up, these limp arms, these smooth armpits... Oh, gosh, how beastly sexy!
Want a desert? A victory pose as the humiliation final act:
And after all this bullshit and nonsense, the protagonist deserves a slow motion. Yes, he does.
But the supporting actors excelled too!
Thanks to the toccata, thanks to the fugue, thanks to Johann Sebastian...

No comments:

Post a Comment