Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

"Life goes on, bra!" - IV

I prefer soft than hardcore. Regarding the current theme - bras going out, lol - the strangle step is quite violent - but all here is fake, of course, it is only fantasy, I know that... Even so, I would like a kind of... how can I say?... aesthetic approach... Hm, It is really difficulty to explain.
Well, all can I say is that the act of disrobing a bitch in a brawl is very impressive. Several times, the bitch loses control or élan while having her tits or privates exposed. I will discuss this more times, of course, as I am an experienced brawler on the winner and on the loser side - sometimes naked, lol...
I particularly love the match between a strong beautiful lady and a skinny silent long-haired girl of which I have already posted some pics and clips (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-vision-that-was-planted-in-my-brain.html). Now, the first knock out of the beat down is shown bellow.
In fact, the long-haired girl started the match with a bikini and a shirt on. She is put by her stronger opponent in a hammer lock and in a full nelson, which are the best holds to display a defeated bitch. The suffering and silent facial expression of the long-haired girl is amazing in this moves and when her lovely opponent, after near putting her to sleep, halts the move to...
...remove the loser's shirt and bra! The poor girl is so weakened to resist...
Oh, a toplessed victim is better than a full-clothed one! Then the move goes on and the sexy skinny girl visits Slumberland for a while...
"Ob-la-di, ob-la-da"...

No comments:

Post a Comment