Search This Blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - VI

- What was the reason why they fought?
- As I said, we lived apart from each other. However, once Sancha did not move out the farm - in reality, she still lives there - I suppose that that she played with her step sister a kind of cat and mouse game, playing she the mouse, of course.
- And she liked her role, that is, she was a masochist.
- Yes, and I think that both girls knew well about me peeping them all the time...
- Exhibitionism and teasing...
- The first time I saw Sancha hanging alive was terrible.
- Please, report it to me.
- The final act of the fight was in a barn, but all began at the pool area, near my window. I think that it was obvious that I was watching everything.
- What do you want to tell?
- I will be clear. Each time Kapitoline dominated Sancha, she looked towards my window. And the way she looked... well... the way she looked...
- "...was way beyond compare"...
- Yes - he said, not getting the quote - In the first hold, she put Sancha lying on the stomach, pulled the arms to place them on her thighs...
- ...and pulled the poor Sancha's chin, by clutching it.
- Yes. How do you know?
- It is a camel clutch hold, a classic move on push overs like Sancha - I said, omitting the fact that I myself had been a victim of Kapitoline's camel clutch - And I supposed that he looked towards your window, while in the top position... How sexy, ahn?
- Like hell! Poor Sancha, It seemed she was suffering terribly. Her expression said all...
- I suppose, it may be excruciating painful - I said (oh, what a cheek I am!)
- After this... camel clutch, ahn? Kapitoline punished Sancha with a classic move, by which the poor victim's is pressed in the opposite elbow area, while firmly locked:
- The mere thought of the scene makes my dick stiffened...
Oh, I should have taken his trousers off... but I restrained myself. Everything has its time... 
- Kapitoline really manhandled Sancha in this hold, as her poor step sister had the head pressed between our cousin's thigh and leg... Oh, you should have seen the way Kapitoline looked towards my window. I think you would understand better what I am feeling...
- Sure... and what else?
- After that, a move very difficult to describe. The victim, lying on the back, has the legs shaped as a number four, while the perpetrator passes her own leg through the number-four triangle and... I can not explain, the hold is a kind of lever.
- I understand perfectly, it is a figure-four leg lock.
- Well, the unfortunate Sancha paid for her sins in that torture... She begged for mercy, while cruel Kapitoline mocked her and laughed... at me!    
 - And finally, our cousin put Sancha to sleep by choking her...Always looking at me... Yes, I am certain that she knew well that I was watching the scene...
- That look...

 - Oh, that look - he said another time, as if he were going to faint...
- You know the way to the loo - I said, standing up and leaving the room. It was not the right time for me to catch him...

No comments:

Post a Comment