Search This Blog

Monday 11 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - II

My cousin Kapitoline should have seen another grotesque films from the 80s or 90s. Gosh, at that time, all was permitted! The movie is focused on underground female fights. The villainess is an awful blonde, who, oh my, is more scaring than my dear cousin. Her favourite hold is killing her poor opponents by breaking their spines and, sometimes, she completes the generous work by snapping the unfortunate victims' neck... In the first scene, the début, in this blog, of a black girl on the loser side in a fight against a blonde - oh, what a tragic way to turn the tables... Never mind: the vixen big girl collected all the races in her basket of victims, as it may be seen below 
The last segment echoes much of our recent issues, including the hair pulling as a symbolic replacement for the beheading act. The hangman is not here, but the necks, oh... the necks are broken in the same way...
Gosh, the poor last victim is beastly hot, and, although I do not like blood and death in real fights, and even this kind of this hardcore stuff, I have to admit that the scene has a kind of sexual charge. Well, if sex is Eros, and death is Thanatos, my uncle Freud explains...
I would like to see a fight between this vixen warrior and Kapitoline. I am certain that, in the end, the last words of my cousin would be: "kill and let kill"...
There another beautiful example, which probably make a sincerely sadistic hangman cum...
Uh, I think that either of these girls could kick Kapitoline's ass too. It would be great to be seen!
I have to return to the story, if I do not want to lose the thread... 
My cousin was a weird girl, as it could be seen, she was attracted to violence and death, all passed over by a very peculiar sexual excitation.
When she visited me (and put me to sleep and cum), my cousin Benedicto was already living with her and Sancha since one year ago,
He told me that, at first, he felt in love with Sancha - but I will report this latter. Kapitoline, however, soon replaced her step sister in my cousin's fantasies.
- She teased me all the time, passing in bikini by my window... 
- And is it all? - I questioned.
- No, she used to train in bra and pants every day. Oh, it was really exciting. One day, she received a colleague to train together and she put the poor girl in a very poor state...
- Did she beat her colleague?
- Oh, what a thrashing...
- Has something special caught your attention in the fight?
- Oh, yes. The poor girl begged several times for mercy, but she kept pounding her hard. And, in the final, she stripped her of her top and strangled her using this piece of cloth...
- Did it turn you on?
- Are you kidding? I was already completely aroused. But the view of the poor victim semi naked made my erection harder...
- Perhaps you are a kind of necrophiliac... - I teased, as if I were uncle Lacan... 
- Not at all. Absolutely not. The idea of a real death really scares me...
- Real death, you said, but not an artistic or symbolic death... or even in fantasy - in the movies, for example, or... mere catfigts!
- For sure, I think you are right.
After a silent pause, Benedicto told me the rest of the fight.
- Kapitoline tied the hands of her colleague with the top she had just removed. Oh, this excited me a lot...
- Really? More yet?
- I do not know why... but it aroused me so much, that my dick was pointing to my chin, throbbing painfully...
- Oh, you are put me excited too...
Benedicto pretended not to hear that and went on:
- Kapitoline grabbed the colleague by the hair and made her walk until the pool area. Afterwards, she compelled the unfortunate lassie to suck their toes...

Having Benedicto reported that his dick, before this scene, was on the verge of an explosion, I had to interrupt him. After all, I am also a God's child...:
- Let's have a coffee, now... We will continue later...

No comments:

Post a Comment