Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - XV

Well, I will stop for a while Benedicto's report of his period of seven years spent with those bitches. Deep down, I am just a fragile girl, so these crude reports, these hanging scenes, uh... all of this impressed me too much.
A few days ago I dreamt of Kapitoline: she was not applying me a mere camel clutch, but thinking in a much worst punishment. I was tied naked and she was about to leading me downstairs to a dark room, where a noose was awaiting for me. Oh, gosh, I almost peed in the bed...
Kapitoline had spared a ponytail holder on, despite of my nudity. What a macabre detail... The hair is always an obstacle to the traditional executions, from hanging to the beheading, passing by the electric chair. Bah, what bad things to speak about! Let's get back to our traditional catfights...
Things went  even worst: since three days I have been dreaming of me and other girls being hanged unmercifully. An ACDC song in the background, and I may say that my nerves went simply rotten...
 
 I know that is only a pit stop, but I need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment