Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - IV

This confessional session happened some years after Benedicto had left for good the wine-growning-farm, the house of which he shared with Kapitoline and Sancha for seven years.
He dwelled in one of the three wings of the big manor-house, whilst his cousin and Sancha resided in the opposite one. They lived independently of each other.
- We lived in reality apart from each other. I can count on the two hands the times we three met together, and on one hand the ones I met one of them.
Benedicto was devoted to Mathematics; Kapitoline, to wrestling; and Sancha, to Languages and Literature:
- Sancha was a very introspective girl. She worked all the day as a recluse in her bedroom, studying languages. She was very young (although she was four years older than Kapitoline), but she was considered as an outstanding translator. She was requested to translate into and from rare unfamiliar languages, like Armenian and the Kartvelian ones.
- Gosh...
- And she was very beautiful too...
- I know... - and seeing that he was probably thinking silently about the beautiful Kapitoline's step-sister, I tried to set the topic aside - We were talking about tying recently, were not us? What do you think about a good hog tying in a catfight environment... As a final punishment?
- Hog tying?
- Yes - and I searched in the computer just to show this to him:
- It is arousing like hell. The girls are really lovely, especially the brunette one. It is possible to figure out that she was depantsed by the blonde hottie. Oh, the pose is very sexy, we have an amazing butt glimpse...
- And what else?
- It is exciting to imagine that a girl can beat and humiliate another. And if she put the opponent naked, it is better yet...
- Let's see, then - and I searched for another pic:
- Help, I need some breath... Lovely butt (and tits, also), lovely feet pose, and what an expression of scaring while her slender tormentor does efficiently the work...
- A lovely scene, it is true. A tied woman is always exciting, but I think that the culture industry, at least in the movies, has explore it only under both an heterosexual approach and composition of the scene. Men are often the active elements...
- Oh, I really want to be an Amerindian to fall in love with that Apache... But what use is to fall in love if I can not... deeply love...
- Keep calm, my friend. The solution is at your hand... - I said so, but poor Benedicto did not catch the idea...
I continued, in order to wake her up from his state of dismay. Other areas of the culture industry, however, had a much more daring approach - like the comics, and the unforgettable Bionda:
- It is much for me today, Mariane... I really must rest for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment