Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - XI

- Well, I think our session is far from over. There are several things to report, including the final notes of this macabre encounter between Sancha and Kapitoline.
- The second out of a total of seven. Am I right?
- For sure.
- Well, it will take a long time. Let's continue...
- I confess, Mariane. I am fascinated and obsessed with the image of Sancha. I may say that I had a sexual relation with her in this occasion - and I will report another ones. I think that, since I saw her standing on her tiptoes in that barn, hanging alive, I can only make sex with her.
- "How could" you "dance with another, since" you "saw her standing there"?
- Is it a song? It seemed that you sang that...
- Oh, yeah, do you want to listen to it, or continue the report?
- Let's continue. After cumming, coming I heard Kapitoline...
- How poetic you are...
- Not at all. I am a coward. I hid myself behind a bundle of hay, and paid attention to the scene again. Kapitoline released poor Sancha from the noose, but kept her hands tied behind the back. She compelled her to go outside.
Kapitoline had prepared a cage as a "resting place" for Sancha, who was reluctant to enter there. Our cousin gently grabbed her step sister by the hair and helped her to take possession of her room for the night.
It was nearly night, in fact. Unfortunate Sancha slept there... I think that the poor thing was so worn out because of the beat down and the torture that she really slept tight in that cage... 
- After all, Sancha was a lucky girl. It was one of those terrible summer sweltering nights in our southern country, and sleeping naked was not exactly a problem. She was very uncomfortable, of course, because of the narrowness of the cage and the tied hands. Even so, she slept fairly well.
- Did you spend the night near her?
- I could not sleep...
- Hm...
Kapitoline kept her in the cage until the next day, at the hottest time of the day. Our cousin took care of her step sister by bringing a lot of water and some food. She herself fed Sancha, who was kept with the hands tied.
- Gosh, this girl is really insane. I can not wait to have this report over!
- Then, I will sum up: Kapitoline released Sancha and untied her. She gave her a piece of rope...
- For devil's sake, I can not stand another hanging scene!
- Be calm. Sancha was compelled to go to a sandy area, the ground of which was simply burning at that hour. The unfortunate girl could only hop to alleviate the agonising feeling on the sole of her feet. Kpitoline made her skip rope, and poor Sancha spent hours in that humiliating exercise.
- When the ground turned cooler, she collapsed, so worn out she was.
- Is it the end?
- Yes. Kapitoline was finally satisfied and went out for some days. Poor Sancha, after a long time lied on he warm ground, stood up and entered in the house. She locked herself for weeks in her room.
- Regarding your sexual problems, we can conclude that it was your first non-solitaire sexual experience, was not it?
- No. In our next session I will tell you how my "first non-solitaire sexual experience" was!
- Ok. I will wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment